Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farmgirl2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2013, 01:40 PM
    Which artist tried to use paint to show visual heat from a summer plain in Italy?
    Which artist tried to use paint to show visual heat from a summer plain in Italy?
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Feb 15, 2013, 07:24 PM
    Is this a homework question? Can you make it a multiple choice question for us? What artists were discussed in your class?
    farmgirl2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zylstra View Post
    Is this a homework question? Can you make it a multiple choice question for us? What artists were discussed in your class?
    Yes it's a homework question and I cannot find it anywhere. It's a multiple choice question as well. Here are the options:Claude Monet, Bridget Riley, Roni Horn, Miriam Schapiro
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 08:11 PM
    Miriam Schapiro (or Shapiro) (born 1923) is a Canadian-born artist based in America. She is a pioneer of feminist art. She is also considered part of the Pattern and Decoration art movement. Google Images to see her work.

Roni Horn (born September 25, 1955) is an American visual artist and writer. Horn's oeuvre, which spans almost four decades, encompasses sculpture, drawing, photography, language, and site-specific installation. Google Images to see her work.

Bridget Louise Riley (born 24 April 1931 in Norwood, London) is an English painter who is one of the foremost proponents of Op Art. Google Images to see her work.

Claude Monet (14 November 1840 – 5 December 1926) was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plein-air landscape painting. Google Images to see his work.

Simply by using the process of elimination, the answer is clear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gift of a visual artist? [ 0 Answers ]

It may seem crazy but I have a thing where I look directly into the sun and when I look at something else I see a artistic side of evreything for a short time then I feel weak for I guess 30 sec to 2 minutes Is this a gift? Is it a good gift if not why?

Accused of Murder, Artist Paint in Courtroom [ 1 Answers ]

Saw part of this intriguing movie which showed an artist accused of murder. The court scene showed him painting. The painting had two layers - one picture upon another. The base picture proved to be the clue to solving the case or something to that effect. A very powerful movie but just do not know...

What movie had an artist farting blue paint? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I can not remember what movie this was in. As we remember it a couple was on a date and the "artist" was filling his bowels with paint and "farting" it onto canvases?! Performance art I guess. Thanks

Why heat when its summer? [ 3 Answers ]

OK reversing valve was connected directly from contactor and relay, ky teacher said it supposed to have 24 to 30 volts; OK I disconnected and put 27v and reversing valve did not turn on; Question it possible a reversing var work with 120 voltage? If I put low voltage 27volt and I never heard...

View more questions Search