Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chuckster63 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 08:59 AM
    Will I pass an alcohol urine test
    I had 3.5 beers last night, Wednesday. It is the only alcohol I had since Saturday. If I take a urine test that test for EtG tomorrow at around 3pm, am I likely to pass?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 09:01 AM
    Nope. You will not pass. Not enough time has passed for the alcohol to be eliminated from your system.

Feb 14, 2013, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Nope. You will not pass. Not enough time has passed for the alcohol to be eliminated from your system.
    Don't they base it on some kind of minimum level? Drinking once in a week is hardly problem drinking.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckster63 View Post
    Drinking once in a week is hardly problem drinking.
    Actually it is if you're under court order not to drink. Also, if you drank Saturday and then Wednesday, that is less than a weeks time so it could be said that you drank twice in a week... but that is neither here nor there at this point.

Feb 14, 2013, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Actually it is if you're under court order not to drink. Also, if you drank Saturday and then Wednesday, that is less than a weeks time so it could be said that you drank twice in a week...but that is neither here nor there at this point.
    I have never been arrested and I am not under court order and have no restrictions on my drinking. I just got a job offer though and this test is for employment purposes. Thanks
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 09:57 AM
    If that's the case then, maybe you will get lucky as their cut off level may be higher.
    burg2123 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Feb 14, 2013, 10:21 AM
    You will not pass lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to pass a urine test for alcohol? [ 10 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in your system?

How to pass a alcohol urine test [ 1 Answers ]

I drink every night. I need to sign up for classes in which they will test me for alcohol. How long will it stay in my urine. Male, weigh 140 lbs. and have drinking heavily for years.

How to pass urine alcohol test [ 12 Answers ]

I had a few drinks of whiskey and coke Sunday evening last drink was around 10 pm. I am having a urine test done Wednesday around 5 pm. It is the ETG/ETS test. Will I pass?

View more questions Search