Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baconluvrz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2013, 06:19 PM
    What does your first kiss feel like
    I've been dating this cute British guy and neither of us have had our first kiss and were both wondering how it feels not a story just how it feels
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2013, 06:24 PM
    It feels WONDERFUL.
    I am 71 years old, and still remember my first kiss! It was great. I do wish you good luck and happiness.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 06:24 PM
    Mine was in 1961. "Memorable" and "sweet" and "his lips lightly brushing mine" would be how I would describe it.

Keep it simple. No movie star lip-locking.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 06:25 PM
    Most likely the worst kiss you will ever do, but the best, I agree, I am not as old as Fred, at least someone on the board older than me) But I agree my first kiss was over 40 years ago and I remember exactly
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I am not as old as Fred, at least someone on the board older than me)
    I'm older than you. :D
    Care_forever Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 08:14 PM
    Never had one never had a boyfriend I'm so alone sh**
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2013, 08:56 PM
    11 is too young to date and too young to kiss. Stick with being friends. When you're old enough to kiss, you won't have to ask how to do it. It will come naturally to you.

I tell you this because starting kissing at your age will make you want to take the next step before you are ready, too. You will grow up soon enough - enjoy being a kid for now - you won't get another chance in life to be this young.
    baconluvrz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2013, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dontknownuthin View Post
    11 is too young to date and too young to kiss. Stick with being friends. When you're old enough to kiss, you won't have to ask how to do it. It will come naturally to you.

I tell you this because starting kissing at your age will make you want to take the next step before you are ready, too. You will grow up soon enough - enjoy being a kid for now - you won't get another chance in life to be this young.
    Bro our school is messed up my life messed up he's the one who's keeping me from killing myself I'm not to young to date and or kiss
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 09:13 PM
    No one on this site is going to give sexually based advice to a child, and yes, kissing is sexually based. It's the beginning.

You're too young to date. Do your parents know you're dating? Do you have their permission to date? If so, ask them about this plan to kiss, I'm sure they'll have a few pointers.

You won't get answers here. We're too responsible for that, plus, most of us are parents, and cannot condone this sort of behavior from a child.

Good luck.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 09:34 PM
    "bro our school is messed up my life messed up hes the one whos keeping me from killing myself im not to young to date and or kiss"

Filling a void by engaging in what could end up being sexual situations will not help you. It will only make matters worse.

I agree that you are too young to kiss.
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Feb 11, 2013, 10:05 PM
    Having your first is like this: "man! thats not what it looks like in the movies and its not how it feels in a dream!"
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2013, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by baconluvrz View Post
    bro our school is messed up my life messed up hes the one whos keeping me from killing myself im not to young to date and or kiss
    You wouldn't have a way of knowing this so I'm not mad - just a laughing a little that you called me your "bro". I'm a mom in my late 40s!

On a more serious note though, I'm worried that you feel that kissing a guy will improve your school or make your life better. It doesn't change anything in your life, unfortunately. I wish it did. Even when you're older, if you have a happy and rewarding marriage, that can be nice but it doesn't take the hurt away or solve problems if other parts of your life are going badly. In fact, when you don't face problems in other parts of life, it puts a lot of pressure on dating relationships and they often don't work out.

Can you tell us more about the problems at your school, and why you have considered ending your life? See, the thing is that I'm not trying to judge you or just be telling you not to do something that you want to do or that might feel good - it's just that I know that if you act out with stuff like kissing when you're young, it feels good for a second and then it feels bad. Some girls are hurting a lot in life, and they keep looking to feel better by being with boys and doing what the boys want or what they think the boys want. In the long run, the problems don't go anywhere, the bad feelings don't go anywhere, the girls get a reputation or worse - more pain from being treated badly and bad relationships and ended relationships.

I think all of us who are adults would likely agree that it would be a good idea to keep kissing in your fantasies for now. Talk to your parents, a school counselor or another trusted adult about the things that are so hard for you and see if something can be fixed. Every problem has a solution.

A lot of us, too who have lived a long time and dated a lot and even married, can tell you that relationships work out a lot better when we enter them happy and feeilng good about our lives because then the focus is on having fun, not on trying to carry the weight of the world for each other.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2013, 10:40 AM
    Starting a relationship at any age with someone who is the only reason you aren't committing suicide is not a very good idea, bro.

I see disaster.

And I agree with Alty - sexual advice for an 11 year old (on an adult thread) is inappropriate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to feel what a kiss feel likes without ever kissing? [ 2 Answers ]

How to feel what a kiss feels like without ever kissing?

What Does A First Kiss Feel Like? [ 4 Answers ]

Well how does a first kiss feel like. See I never kissed a boy before except my cousin which was nasty! He was a boy and we were little! But I just want to know how it really feels. And Im not kissing no one until I know that I love that person!

What does the first kiss feel like? [ 1 Answers ]

Moved to its own thread My first kiss happened yesterday with my boyfriend, he told me to meet him after class then he told me to follow him so we waited until everyone left and he took me to a corner by the school, you see I don't know him too well and he is my Ex boyfriend so its kind of...

What does the first kiss feel like? [ 11 Answers ]

I've never kissed a guy. I want to know what it feels like and what to expect. For real, how is it? :confused: Thank you all! Brittany,18

View more questions Search