Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Despodora Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2013, 06:04 AM
    Am I being used?
    After 3 years together very on and off due to my bf's insecurity and commitment phobia, he walks away I was contacting him via text 12 weeks after begging him to come back but he either ignored me or just said move on, I love you but don't want a relationship.

I heard he was seeing my sons first love but he denies this but everything points to it being true. After 12 weeks he came back said he couldn't live without me blah blah blah. Then after 3 days says he just wanted to be friends. This has been going on for 4 months now. Letting me down at a weekend and going out in this young girls company. 4 weeks ago the said girl has hooked up with his friend and now he's staying in and contacting me more.

I know the truth in my heart I just need someone else's opinion and thoughts, he has totally messed with my mind. What is the best thing to do? He says he loves me but is unsure which way. What does that mean? Oh and that he needs me in his life but strictly as mates. He also will not be seen in public with me. Am I just paranoid? Please help. Xxx
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2013, 06:13 AM
    You are a booty call, at least a prostitute gets a pay check from it. He is happy with it the way it is, gets to walk out and then come back on his terms.

Time to decide what you want and throw him out if he will not. You most likely have not thrown him out and he needs to know how it feels not to be in control
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2013, 07:27 AM
    You have allowed him to go back and forth for long enough,so put and end to it. Guess there are kids involved?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 7, 2013, 10:55 AM
    This man tried to have a relationship with your sons ex-girlfriend? That move alone would have black-balled him from my life. He won't be seen in public with you, he goes back and forth with what he wants.. (who cares what he wants!) I say shut the door, change the locks, block his number, 'unfriend' him on FB - all that. If you allow yourself to be available to him, he will continue to use you. Move on, far, far, far on.
    MikeBear Posts: 31, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 7, 2013, 12:09 PM
    I would be looking for someone else who isn't as selfish as this. You don't deserve treatment like this, and I would get out of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search