Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rbags Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 02:24 AM
    Is there a chance of getting back together?
    Two weeks ago, my boyfriend of two and a half years said he couldn't see us getting married, he wasn't hundred percent certain but certain enough to end it. He has had a divorce before so I can't help but think he's just scared. We have been really happy, I've moved twice to be with him and he's confessed to friends and family he was happy I did so. Since the break up we have had contact most days. And this morning a very positive journey into work together, laughing, joking, he commented on my dress and said I looked good. We hugged each other good bye. I feel strong enough to stop the contact and am filling my days and trying to focus on me but I hope we can reconcile. I just wondered what a professional thinks? Does space and time help to rekindle things and make him fell safe to commit?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2013, 06:08 AM
    "Does space and time help to rekindle things and make him fell safe to commit?" It can but it could go either way. Unless he tells you why you can only be guessing as to why he came to this decision.

"I feel strong enough to stop the contact and am filling my days and trying to focus on me" Now that is why I like to hear and with that kind of an attitude you will do just fine. Remember you control how you feel so decide to have a good day today and tomorrow and the next, etc.
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 30, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Your boyfriend doesn't want to get married. I am not a "professional", but do know when you are being led on.
    I would really stop seeing this person, and find yourself some new friends. Meantime, if he is really serious about you(which I doubt), he will want to see you again in a few months.
    Please move on, stop dealing with him, and give him some time to find out about himself. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any chance of getting back with my ex? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, this is my story but shortened down. I have split up with my girlfriend 2 months ago after a really good 2 year relationship due to my actions, kissing another girl on a drunken night out in a night club and being caught by her brother and his girlfriend. Of course she dumped me the same...

Is there still a chance to get her back [ 2 Answers ]

Moved from https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/girlfriend-left-me-still-loves-me-but-doesnt-want-me-back-342438.html. Wow Henderson I just signed up here to hit you a reply I fully understand how you are feeling I have just split up with my girlfriend of 3 years and 2 months so imagine...

What to do? Is there a chance of them getting back together? [ 9 Answers ]

A girl and her boyfriend, been having some trouble n their relationship . It came to the conclusion of him breaking up with her, says that he having problems of his own and right now, he is unable to give her the attention she needs, and He doesn't want to hurt her anymore. She's broken hearted,...

Do I still have the chance of getting my ex back? [ 3 Answers ]

I am dating a guy from 2 month and half we talk over the phone more than 10 yimes daily, and we meet every 2 or three days. We get very close to each other and we started to love each other. He broke up with me once I didn't call him I agreed with him and after 3 days he called me and he watend me...

Any chance of getting back together? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi susan, I'm a 24 year old male who has never really been in a long term relationship before, I've been with a fair share of woman but never really found what I was looking for. 10 months ago I started dating a girl and casually got to know each other. I found out that she was going travelling...

View more questions Search