Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petertom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 05:26 AM
    How can I get my pregnant ex-girlfriend back?
    We split up after 1 month of her being pregnant over some really silly things. She has since changed her phone number and deleted her email account so I can't write her.

At this time she won't talk to me at all and it was all over me not showing her enough attention. Before this she was all about getting married and being a family and seemed extremely happy. Her being pregnant was her idea and came to me wanting a baby because she said she knew I was the one for her and God had showed her that.

It has now been a month and a half without any contact and doesn't even let me know about doctor's visits. Any positive advice would be very appreciated.

May I also add I'm pretty sure her family is trying to keep us apart somewhat. She is also a big time family person which is a bad thing if they are saying negative things about me and being in a relationship with me. I know she is the one for me and I hope everything can work out.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2013, 07:24 AM
    You two are having a child. She cannot legally keep you from that child. Neither can her family. You will have financial responsibilities with this child as well.

However, if you want a relationship with this woman what have you done that will show her you are willing to correct the issue that caused the breakup? But think long and hard about that because by the way she reacted this might be a blessing in disguise (based on your side of the story only).
    petertom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 10:06 AM
    I've wrote letters,sent money for dr's co-pays, tried emailing her and her mom to just let her know I care and want to be there,but I haven't got any response at all. And when it comes to seeing my child develop at her appointments. Is there anything I can do so that I can be there if she's not letting me know when they are or anything?
    samcreed Posts: 132, Reputation: 18
    -

Jan 30, 2013, 10:28 AM
    You have done all you can, except for getting a lawyer and see what he/she says. If you want to continue with this, be prepared to pay child support! Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

12 weeks pregnant and severe posterior pelvic back back. Cant roll over at times etc. [ 1 Answers ]

I have trouble concentrating or sleeping cause my back hurts, I feel like I may need help getting up or rolling over sometimes and at times when I walk I feel a stabbing pain on one side or the other right above my behine and it feels like my leg may give out. Happened with my last pregnancy but...

Girlfriend wants to get back together... I don't want her back [ 2 Answers ]

I broke up with a girl 5 weeks ago , three weeks ago she requested any gift she gave me to return it to her and she will do the same . I complied and have since maintained no contact. Today she texed me requesting her jewelry back that she had sent back to me. I feel I should continue no contact or...

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

I want my girlfriend back [ 33 Answers ]

I like this girl for over a year now and when I met her she had a boyfriend and apparently it wasn't going that great with her boyfriend which made me a shoulder after a while I started having feelings for her and I told her and she said she felt the same way.. after a while her boyfriend found out...

Ex girlfriend Pregnant! Any hope of getting back together one day? [ 120 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I finished 2 weeks ago. I knew in a way that things were not right for a few weeks, I'd noticed a sudden coldness and hostility. I'd questioned her about going out because I suspecte she would be cheating, though I back-tracked immediately. I made an issue of an ex...

View more questions Search