Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweet lovey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2013, 09:26 AM
    Am I pregnant or have a problem on my cervix?
    Hi I got my period last January 7 and it last at January 11. I have protected sex at January 12 and January 20 but on that day of January 20 I see a little light red blood but it last in a minute and never come again. Today I try to finger my cervix and saw my finger a little blood. What is that mean? Please help me I am so worried.
    shank005100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2013, 01:59 PM
    Don't worry you are not pregnant. It mite be a rupture in pain are cervix due to rough sex on Jan 20. It is better to know your cervical position to determine if other are any major problems.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shank005100 View Post
    Don't worry u r not pregnant. It mite be a rupture in pain r cervix due to rough sex on Jan 20. It is better to know ur cervical position to determine if other are any major problems.
    So you're sure she's not pregnant? She had sex. Pregnancy is possible. Yes, it would be way to early to tell, and she didn't ask about pregnancy, but for you to say that she's not pregnant, is not something that can be determined online. Please don't diagnose on this site, it's not allowed.

Also, please write using full words. Chat speak is forbidden on this site.

Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2013, 09:48 PM
    Please don't "finger" your cervix. You aren't a trained professional and could easily cause damage if you don't know what you are doing.

The bleeding could have been caused by the sex as the cervix is a highly vascular area and too much of the wrong kind of manipulation can cause bleeding and/or spotting.

Don't worry you are not pregnant. It mite be a rupture in pain are cervix due to rough sex on Jan 20. It is better to know your cervical position to determine if other are any major problems.
    Huh? What? Could you please try that again in complete words and sentences? Also, what is your medical background?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cervix H,H,C! Could I be pregnant please help!! [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I am 20 years old and married! My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about a year and a half now! I do not have regular periods so using that as a sign is very difficult! I have about one a year! Anyway I have been checking my cervix everyday for the past month and it was high...

Is it normal to have cervix pain at 18 weeks pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

The pain on a scale from 1~10 is about a 4 and it last a short period but they come about 4~5 times per week?

Is any problem cervix with 30 mm thicked [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 22 yrs old. Got married 2yrs back. I need some help from any one that is my cervix thicked 30 mm and mild bulky retroned uterus is this create any prob to my pregancy

29 weeks pregnant with sore cervix [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me I'm on my second pregnancy but this time round I have a really sore cervix or could be pubic bone but feels more like the fleshy bit is more sore. It happens when I walk and move a lot. I am currently wearing what looks like a bandage all around my waste hips area which...

View more questions Search