Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    despicableme Posts: 145, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Whoops! I can't do that -- then you'd have something else beyond your control to feel guilty about. Never mind. I'll have to think of something else to guarantee you will make that call. I'd love to call you myself, but Ben would kill me (not allowed).
    Aww man.. Ben is your husband? Lol
    But seriously I need to make the call you've been helping so much it's the least I can do.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
    Aww man.. Ben is your husband? lol
    But seriously I need to make the call you've been helping so much it's the least I can do.
    No, Ben is the admin on this site and watches us like a hawk. My husband just started his 32nd annual diet, so he has other things on his mind.

Jan 5, 2013, 07:12 PM
    Haha. Tha's tooo bad. Diet hun? That's what's everyone in this house is trying to do. No such luck from anyone. XD

Seriously though, I might as well call couldn't hurt. I just kind of phobic about call people especially if its about a job or making an appointment..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 07:22 PM
    My husband surrendered all the cookies (cheap ones from Walmart) he had hidden near his computer. We'll see how long this diet lasts. He's already getting ornery from lack of sugar.

Jan 5, 2013, 07:44 PM
    My husband surrendered all the cookies (cheap ones from Walmart) he had hidden near his computer. We'll see how long this diet lasts. He's already getting ornery from lack of sugar.
    Heh, I'm the same way. Though It wouldn't be so easy for me to surrender my sugar fix. I'm rooting for him, seriously isn't easy to give up the sugar!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 07:51 PM
    He wants to go to Utah in April and camp and hike and wrestle mountain lions. Utah is his favorite state. He goes there once or twice a year, but didn't get to go during 2012 because his mom was sick and finally died in October. Meanwhile, he relieved all his stress by eating everything he isn't supposed to. Now there are all sorts of cookies lying around. I should give them to the food pantry.

Jan 5, 2013, 07:52 PM
    Great, I'm left alone with my sisters kids again. Just because I don't go out I'm now the designated baby sitter. Can't even have weekends alone. -.- And if I try to say something about it I get yelled at wth?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 07:54 PM
    How old are they? Girls? Boys? A mix?

Jan 5, 2013, 08:00 PM
    He wants to go to Utah in April and camp and hike and wrestle mountain lions. Utah is his favorite state. He goes there once or twice a year, but didn't get to go during 2012 because his mom was sick and finally died in October. Meanwhile, he relieved all his stress by eating everything he isn't supposed to. Now there are all sorts of cookies lying around. I should give them to the food pantry.
    Oh that sounds pretty cool. Never been to Utah before. Looks like nothing but a bunch of rocks and mountains, dirt and hotness. LOL please don't tell me he actually wrestle mountain lions... wouldn't go near them with a 10 foot pole. Sucks about him Mom though what she die of? For stress he should take a trip somewhere. Getting away from the scenery is always nice, no? Haha.

Jan 5, 2013, 08:02 PM
    How old are they? girls? boys? a mix?
    3 1 boy and 2 girls it's not that don't like 'em it's just they need my constant attention and on weekends need to be left alone. Always asking me to do this and do that. I have no patience right now. One is older one(Girl) is 7 the younger one (girl) 4 and the boy is 5. ANd all 3 are bad as heck. There quiet now since their eating but once that's over with the noise starts and I'm in hell again.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 08:10 PM
    3 1 boy and 2 girls it's not that don't like 'em it's just they need my constant attention and on weekends need to be left alone. Always asking me to do this and do that. I have no patience right now. One is older one(Girl) is 7 the younger one (girl) and the boy is 5. ANd all 3 are bad as heck. There quiet now since their eating but once that's over with the noise starts and i'm in hell again.
    Put on your teacher hat and teach them Paper, Stone, & Scissors. Or have a coloring contest. Or play Concentration with a deck of cards.

Jan 5, 2013, 08:14 PM
    Put on your teacher hat and teach them Paper, Stone, & Scissors. Or have a coloring contest. Or play Concentration with a deck of cards.
    Wouldn't be a bad idea if they stayed quiet during those things.. All I'll hear is Alex, Alex he took my pencil, Alex Alex He hit me in the face, Alex Alex she ripped up my cards, alex alex he's drawing all over my paper, alex alex, he keeps pushing me alex alex she keeps breathing my air, alex alex this alex alex that... omg
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 08:18 PM
    Wouldn't be a bad idea if they stayed quiet during those things.. All I'll hear is Alex, Alex he took my pencil, Alex Alex He hit me in the face, Alex Alex she ripped up my cards, alex alex he's drawing all over my paper, alex alex, he keeps pushing me alex alex she keeps breathing my air, alex alex this alex alex that... omg
    Take control of Alex. Make it a girls' game. No Alex. He can watch.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 08:20 PM
    Why are they eating at 9 p.m.

Jan 5, 2013, 08:21 PM
    Take control of Alex. Make it a girls' game. No Alex. He can watch.
    Alex is me lol. Put them together their hell in different rooms peace but they end up getting bored or something and gather up in one room to mess with each other and fight. -.-

Jan 5, 2013, 08:21 PM
    Why are they eating at 9 p.m.?
    I unno said they were hungry so I fed them.

Jan 6, 2013, 05:16 AM
    Actually, no. I don't need to go to a counselor I can do this myself! Just need to exercise more and stick to a schedule that's all. It's probably just mild anyway.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 6, 2013, 07:42 AM
    Actually, no. I don't need to go to a counselor I can do this myself! Just need to exercise more and stick to a schedule thats all. It's probably just mild anyway.
    Who are you going to be accountable to?

Jan 6, 2013, 08:12 AM
    Who are you going to be accountable to?
    I don't know. >.< I don't want to talk to these people don't need to anyhow

OK, OK what do I say?

Just going to tell me that's nothing wrong with me and that I just need to grow the heck up like eveyone else no need to waste their time when someone else need more help.I am just a lazy good for nothing chump.. that need to shut up and get a damn job.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 6, 2013, 09:02 AM
    I don't know. >.< I don't want to talk to these people don't need to anyhow
    It's scary to think about, isn't it.
    OK, OK what do I say?
    That's where role-playing comes in, to do a try-out with someone first.
    just going to tell me that's nothing wrong with me and that I just need to grow the heck up like eveyone else no need to waste their time when someone else need more help.I am just a lazy good for nothing chump.. that need to shut up and get a damn job.
    I never said that. Another counselor won't either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No job experience, what to put on a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm filling out an application and they're asking me my employment history. I've never heard a job before but I do have some volunteer experience from high school to college and have been a part of some clubs. The ones I want to out down, I remember the names, but not the numbers and I haven't...

I have a Master's and I am interviewing for a Bachelor's level research job. [ 0 Answers ]

The pay is pretty low, but on a range. Can I expect to get paid more than the minimum due to my degree? It's at a major hospital I worked at as a student and I do have some research experience.

I was not given a job description until I was written up for poor job performance. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was hired as a manager but I was not given a job description until I was written up for poor job performance. I was demoted with a $5.50 per hour pay cut and transferred to another job site as a receptionist clerk. I was terminated 3 days ago without any notice given and have yet to receive...

Interviewing for a management position at my current job [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, So, I have an interview tomorrow morning for a supervisor position at work. I'm a caregiver, and I'd be supervising 4 other people. I've been employed with this company for 4 months, but as a caregiver for 2 years. Can people help me prepare for the interview? I've never...

View more questions Search