Ask
    Lulu123456789 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2012, 08:59 PM
    Makeup
    Does Anyone know a good site where you can order free makeup samples
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 12:16 AM
    No, all will have to pay at least shipping, and most have "hidden" catches, like you sign up to have shipments every month or two and it is billed to the credit card required to order "free" sample, to pay for the shipping , which will be high shipping and handling to actually cover the costs of items sent
    Lulu123456789 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2012, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saddison94 View Post
    Here's a list of the websites I know, that offer free make up samples:
    -freebies.about.com
    - signatureminerals.com
    - freeinuk.co.uk
    - rimmellondon.com
    Hope this helped
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makeup tips [ 2 Answers ]

My face is round and I want to know some sophisticated ways to do my makeup. I don't like a lot of makeup but just enough for that pop. Can you please give me some ideas to make my cheekbones show (:

Makeup [ 4 Answers ]

For halloween I am being a witch. A nice witch, but I want to look hot, but not trampy. I really like this guy and I think he likes me. What kind of cheap makeup can I wear to make me look hot ( not trampy )?:(:confused:

When Is It Too Much Makeup? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm pretty new here.This is my first question.I'm wondering how men feel as well as women about makeup.How much is too much and tell me what you don't like how some women wear their makeup.Whether a celebrity or your co-worker.Is it too much eyeliner or too much lipstick?I know if you are...

Makeup air [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 2 family that has 2 furnaces and a water heater w/ a total of 230000 BTU the mech room it is in is 1229.2 cubic ft the whole basement (finished) is 5562.2 cubic ft I installed four 16''vents one 12'' one 8'' and put a 24''x30'' vent on the door.The 16'' vents I put 2 up high &...

View more questions Search