Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apeman69 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 04:25 PM
    90's scifi channel movie
    Hello, I'm looking for the name of this movie that aired on the scifi channel in the 90s. It starts with these sailing ships (the ships flew in the air) that attack this castle. I can remember the plot had to do with a guy wanting to destroy time or something like that, any guesses?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 22, 2012, 06:00 PM
    Sounds like To the Ends of Time
    apeman69 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Thanks!! That's it just wish I wouldve kept my old vhs copy of the movie
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 25, 2012, 09:13 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. Ive been looking for a movie that I saw when I was very young. I don't remember much of it but I remember that I really enjoyed it. All I can remember is that there is this little creature guy who lives underground. He digs tunnels very very fast with these cup things on his hands. He meets...

What is the name of this old scifi movie? [ 0 Answers ]

Two people are put in different bunkers when aliens invade the earth. If they don't receive All clear to come out, they are to blow up the world. At the end, the general is sitting There telling the guy that its clear to come out, but there's an alien in the back of his head controlling him.

A movie I saw on a cable movie channel about two years ago. A crazy white militantcop [ 3 Answers ]

On a cable movie station about two years ago. About a crazy white military looking guy was not hired by LAPD due to psych issues but was offered a job with FBI in Colombia South America. The guy also had a girl friend in Mexico who was pregnant with his baby. At end of movie he robbed and shot a...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

Looking for 70's or 80's scifi movie [ 2 Answers ]

The part I remember is a group of people, possibly being chased, traveling around in a converted mack truck and trailor. Throughout the travels they encounter toxic clouds, and the passengers have to don gas masks that the driver manually pumps O2 into. One of the passengers is an ex-scientist that...

View more questions Search