Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Dec 20, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Christmas gift?
    It's near christmas and I have no idea what to give my mum and dad.
    Could you guys please help me?
    ipatient84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2012, 12:59 AM
    You can give your dad a watch or a tie, and your mom maybe kitchen equipment... or accessories.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 21, 2012, 04:46 AM
    You are only 12... make a hand drawn card, and fill it with coupons for extra work around the house, scrubbing baseboards or the inside of the oven, or yardwork. Or bake something. Or a naturally scented fancy bar of soap for her, and polar fleece gloves for him.
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You are only 12... make a hand drawn card, and fill it with coupons for extra work around the house, scrubbing baseboards or the inside of the oven, or yardwork. Or bake something. Or a naturally scented fancy bar of soap for her, and polar fleece gloves for him.
    Thanks. Now I know what to give them!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend did not get me a Christmas gift [ 7 Answers ]

I know this may seem trivial but I have been dating a guy for almost two years. First of all, he is ADD and having a relationship with him is very straining. He is a really good guy but exhibits all the ADD symptoms of being unreliable, not following through on plans, is easily distracted, and...

Christmas Gift [ 3 Answers ]

So I posted another thread about a Christmas gift for my USAFA boyfriend. I recently asked him what he wanted, and he simply answered, "Anything that reminds me of you." Sooo... he wants something sweet and sentimental... I love that about him. But I have NO idea how to get a sweet and sentimental...

Christmas Gift for Him [ 10 Answers ]

So my online relationship is finally turning to reality as my military boyfriend is coming to visit me in less than two weeks. I am beyond excited. I'm really not nervous either. Come November, he will be meeting my family, I will be meeting his, and I will be attending a ball with him. So, come...

Best christmas gift? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, what is the best christmas gift to give a man with family??

Christmas gift [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely at a loss of what to get my boyfriend. We started dating in August, he's 19, he spends a lot of his time studying for classes, into heavy metal music, plays guitar and video games, loves motorcycles and like most guys like likes new "gadgets" or whatever. Any one have any idea what...

View more questions Search