Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lunabean Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 08:48 AM
    Why does my cat poop/pee everywhere?
    Hi, my cat has never gone outside his litter box. He started to go in the plants and sink and now he's going everywhere. It started about 3 months ago and is getting increasingly worse. We always make sure his litter box is clean so he has somewhere to go. I don't know if he could be marking he territory because he never pees any place other then the plants he only poops outside of them.
    We only have one other female cat but she is an outdoor cat and lives in the basement with my grandparents. And is rarely inside.

If anyone can help me that would be great, thanks!
    lunabean Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 08:50 AM
    *his* tarritory.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lunabean View Post
    *his* tarritory.
    Any time my cats and dogs have started peeing in areas other than where they are supposed to, it was a vet issue. Take the cat in for a check up to rule out a medical issue. When that is done, check back with us if it is a behavioral issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 3 yr old mini schnauzer that eats poop and also will poop/pee in the house [ 3 Answers ]

He seems to get too distracted outside by birds, squirels, and or whatever else. How can I work on these annoying traits, otherwise he's a wonderful temperament dog.

My puppy will pee outside but not poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Yorkie that will be 5 months old this month, he has been using a crate to go potty since we brought him at 9 weeks old, we are trying to train him to go outside, he will urinate outside but he won't poop, I went to the pet store and they told me that the crate I have it too big so I bought...

Puppy not going outside to poop or pee [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I just got a new puppy and she is over 6 months old. We take her out for walks 5 plus time a day for long periods and she has peed twice in 3 days OUTSIDE. Inside she has peed twice and pooped once... help help help

My cat is eating her kittens poop and pee? [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me understand why my cat is licking pee and poop from her kittens while the kittens are going? Is this normal, or should I be worried? I don't want her to get sick and she is seaming a lot skinnier lately. Thank you for your help.

Uses pee pad to pee, but never to poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Chihuahua that’s about 3 months and I trained him to use pee pads in the house, he was doing really good so then I bought a litter box with no lid and put his pee pad in there to try and get him to be box trained, he wouldn’t use it, and started peeing and pooping on the floor, so I took...

View more questions Search