Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lunabean Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 12:24 PM
    I have a gymnastics meet on my period!
    I need help ASAP! I have a gymnastics meet in 5 days and I'm suppost to start my period the day of the meet. I can't use a tampon to save my life! Any suggestions? Remember we compete in leotards! :(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 03:32 PM
    Why can't you use a tampon!? At least you will be plugged up. Get used to it, you will have to use them several times if you are in gymanstics. Would you rather wear a PAD?? IN LEOTARDS?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Yes, that is the basic choice, all the other girls have to do it. What have you done during your period in practice all these months ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 03:56 PM
    There is a certain way to insert a tampon. Be sure to read the instructions. Don't just try to shove it in. You will scream in pain.

There are sizes too, so watch for that at the store.
    lunabean Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 07:06 AM
    I guess you all are right I'll just have to suck it up then.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I too old for gymnastics? [ 4 Answers ]

I am really, really sure that gymnastics is the right sport for me. I am very inspired by people like Gabby Douglas and Shawn Johnson. I am trying to convince my mom that I should take gymnastics but she is saying I am too old. I am eleven years old, but very flexible and very interested in...

Gymnastics [ 0 Answers ]

Asslamualikum I wanted to know if gymnastics is haram

Too old for Gymnastics [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Im 13 and started gymnastics about 3 months ago, but I had done gymnastics before when I was 4 or 5 Im about to move up to level 4 soon. Is there any chance for my gymnastics career. Im guessing I'll move up quick because I have all my skills for all events its all up to the head coach though....

In what movie does a young girl meet a man online, they meet, go to his place, and [ 1 Answers ]

And she ends up cutting off his penis?

View more questions Search