Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2012, 02:02 AM
    Rip from sexual intercourse
    Lately I only have sex every few months so I tend to be very tight. Today I went a little rough and did not feel like I had ripped until I noticed the blood. After about two hours the bleeding has stopped completely and there is almost no pain. But when I examined myself in the mirror the area of my hymen does not look at all like it used to. And the skin where the vaginal opening is has a really deep but not a big rip. I do not know if I should go to the emergency room or if it is fine and that will be just a waste of time.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 29, 2012, 02:51 AM
    First of all, having infrequent sex doesn't make you tight. And why not use lubricant to avoid cuts. I would sit in a warm tub once a day with some mild soap to keep out possible bacteria, keep an eye on it, and see a clinic if it gets sore and inflamed.
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2012, 10:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    First of all, having infrequent sex doesn't make you tight. And why not use lubricant to avoid cuts. I would sit in a warm tub once a day with some mild soap to keep out possible bacteria, keep an eye on it, and see a clinic if it gets sore and inflamed.
    thank you. I did use lubricant though and I took those baths. But today I had chunks of flesh come out of me. I went to the Emergency and they did several tests on me. And got my results back from a pap test I had done 2 months ago. It is cervical cancer that caused me to rip so easily from the irritation it has caused.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 1, 2012, 04:32 PM
    As awful as that is, it may have helped you catch it early enough to make treatment easier. I wish you luck, and hope you have family and friends willing and able to stand by you. Cancer treatment is a tough process, and you'll need the support system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UTI's and sexual intercourse? [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend has a UTI. The nurse told her to not have sexual intercourse. My question is does this include just penetration, or any sexual acts? Rick

Sexual urge right after intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

I get sexual urge right after intercoeurse with my husband

Sexual intercourse [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend claims that during intercourse my vigna feels different, can this happen?

Sexual intercourse [ 9 Answers ]

Why does my boyfreind not like sex?:confused:

Sexual intercourse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my names chris when I'm having sexual intercourse I orgasm really quickly how can I fix this

View more questions Search