Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cscal004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2012, 12:14 PM
    I am on medicare looking for supplemental health insurance
    I have medicare insurance, I don't want to change my medicare plan, I do want a supplemental insurance to go with medicare
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 28, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Check first with AARP.
    Where I live, with an aging population, many insurers of supplemental plans have left the state, but AARP is here to stay.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2012, 01:14 PM
    I second what Joy said -- check with AARP.
    jeanharms Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Hello, health insurance are just too expensive. Every time I would go to the doctor I would spend almost $300 am tired off it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Hello c:

I can't tell you what to buy, but I CAN tell you that AARP is a shill for United Healthcare. I HAD a supplemental plan with them that cost me $169 a month. Now I have a PPO with Humana that costs $59 a month. It includes part D drug coverage, and it has a health club membership.

I have NO idea what either of these plans cover. For sure, whatever I get won't be covered. Maybe you'll be better off.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medicare supplemental insurance for under 65 [ 19 Answers ]

Can't seem to get a supplemental insurance in Florida if you are disabled (under 65) I am 56 and need to find a supplement

Who offers under 65 medicare supplemental insurance [ 2 Answers ]

My brother in-law is disabled and has medicare A and B. I am having difficulty finding a company that offers a supplemental policy to a medicare disabled person who is under 65. He lives in Chicago Illinois and is on a very limited income.

Supplemental Insurance for Medicare [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any supplemental health insurances that provide outpatient physical therapy covering at least 20%? Can you tell me which ones are most beneficial for receiving out patient physical therapy and the breakdown of coverage? Can you recommend a supplemental health insurance for someone having...

Medicare supplemental insurance under age 65 [ 1 Answers ]

What companies provide medicare supplemental insurance to medicare recipients under age 65 (social security disability recipients)?

View more questions Search