Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Temps for dogs
    So, our dog Angel has been LOVING having a dog house. When we got this house, it already had a great dog house in awesome condition (made by hand out of wood with a concrete floor, with carpet over it)

Its been in the 80s even into November here. And only going down to about 60 or 70 at night, and Angel has been comfy and perfectly happy, loving her big back yard and dog house and she loves to sleep in it at night.

But last night I brought her in because a cold front has dropped our night temps down to the 40s. And she was so unhappy :( crying at the door wanting to go back outside. I was afraid it was too cold.

So I was wondering (especially from alty, as I trust your judgement with pets)
    What is too cold? When can she be outside and when should she be inside?

She is a pomeranian poodle, about 8lbs or so, she still has all her hair, I'm going to let it stay grown out until next summer.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2012, 06:11 PM
    Pomeranian poodle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Programmable tstats that allow for a gap in temps? [ 2 Answers ]

Since it is more efficient to run the AC for longer intervals at peak efficiency, are there progammable thermostats on the market that allow you to program a gap between cooling desired temps and the temp at which I want the system to turn on. For example, I want the AC to cool to 77, but not come...

GE self-cleaning oven has odd temps [ 5 Answers ]

I have a smooth top ge self-cleaning oven. Two weeks ago out of the blue it began to brown baked goods too quickly with the middle not baked through. Rolls brown unevenly (too brown on the bottom and doughy inside/on top/middle). Its as if its decided to be a microwave. I purchased an oven...

Frig/freezer inconsistent temps [ 2 Answers ]

Whirlpool side by side, having trouble regulating temps, will get warm, then I adjust the controls and the compressor starts, then cools off too much. Seems to work OK for a while then is either high temps or low temps. Checked condenser coils and they are clean. Have not been over adjusting the...

Water in shower extreme temps [ 1 Answers ]

We had just replaced our well pump. A lot in my eyes wasn't taken care of like not replacing filters. We had so much dirt coming in the house at one point it broke the toilet, Which still doesn't flush right. Broke the washer, which we replaced. We were told the well needes to settle for a few days...

View more questions Search