Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funpink1d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Why would my best guy friend avoid me?
    We have been friends for years now and he has suddenly stopped talking to me. He won't even acknowledge me in the hallway. He has never had a girlfriend (we both think young dating is over rated) and nothing bad has happened in his life. Oh and please when you answer this, I don't want any junk that won't help me like, 'He probably hates your guts now.'. Thanks. Oh and if anyone has any ways that I can communicate with him without annoying him, that would be great.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Do you have any other way of contacing him? Call him and ask him what the problem is.
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Oct 29, 2012, 12:11 AM
    That's what happened to me as well. Try finding a right time and ask him if something is the matter.
    Is he hanging out with someone else, or maybe there's something important he can't tell you.
    It's hard to tell with boys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this guy but I think he tries to avoid me? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok well last year my best friend had a party (she's one year younger than me) so she has a brother who is the same age as me and he got to invite a friend (jack)over and he was quite cute but then we didn't talk or anything... but like a month later my best friend invited me to a camping trip for 4...

My friend ed about my best friend I told my best friend and My friend found out [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wrote a letter to me saying why my best friend is not tlkin to her then she said that the only reason why my best friend is stuck to me is because she doesn't have any friends. I knew that my friend es about everybody even me... My best friend already knows what my friend says about her...

Good friend (girl) wants to see me less to avoid falling for me. [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so here I go. I met this girl online about 8 months ago. We just clicked and started playing online games together and regularly using Skype video chat (once a day). Then one day her BF left her, saying 'take a break from each other'. She was a mess for a while and I was there for her during the...

How to avoid sex [ 3 Answers ]

I love a girl even planing to go for her introduction, but I can stay without her and even live without her but I always have the urge of having sex with her, but when she finally give to me and am done I started blaming myself what can I do to stop this sex urge

How to avoid going through someone else? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to have my 10 month year old son adopted by my fiancé without the consent of the biological father?

View more questions Search