Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddallia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 09:46 PM
    Food stuck
    I was eating nachos and I swallowed a big piece and as it went down it hurt and now every time I take a deep breath It feels like the chip is still their what should I do
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 09:49 PM
    Have you tried drinking water? Try to moisten the chip so that it will go down. If the pain continues after that you might need medical attention.
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2012, 11:56 PM
    Drink lots of water and try swallowing soft foods like rice to try and make it go down.
    If its still hurts and is uncomfortable, you should go see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food and drinks get stuck when swallowing [ 1 Answers ]

When I eat or drink it feels as if everything is getting stuck in my chest. It take several minutes for this pain to ease up.

Feeling of Food Being Stuck After Molar Extraction [ 0 Answers ]

Basically, I had a molar removed on the bottom about a week ago. Since then, most of the time it feels as if something is stuck there (or at least, it feels like it did when something might be stuck in teeth there when that was possible). I've been rinsing, and it doesn't hurt at all, but I am...

Choking feeling like food is stuck in my throat [ 12 Answers ]

This seems to be happening every time I eat lunch at work. For example today I ordered a footlong sub at subway, after a little more than half way through the sandwich it feels like there is food stuck in the back of my throat. And its really annoying. Once I feel that I basically can throw up...

What should I do if a bone from some food is stuck in my dogs butt [ 1 Answers ]

What happens if my dog has a bone stuck in his butt could I help him on the way to the vet

Why do I have chunks of food reminents stuck in the jets of my Whirlpool dishwasher? [ 0 Answers ]

My Whirlpool dishwasher gets food stuck in the water jets on a consistent basis. I have removed both upper and lower spinners and physically cleaned out each and I have also taken out the screen in the bottom and cleaned out underneth it. Another concern I have is We keep getting "sludge" buildup...

View more questions Search