Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superkalifragil Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 12:34 PM
    My boyfriend kissed another girl? Forgive or break up?
    On Tuesday night my boyfriend was out with one of his female friends, they ended up back at her apartment later that night, both drunk, and ending up making out. The next day he told me, and I really don't know how to react. We have been together a year, but only officially dating since the summer. Both of us have been pretty promiscuous in the past, and this is the first relationship in a long time for both of us, but I have no desire to cheat on him, and was never suspicious that he might on me. Both of us ended up crying, with him apologizing and reassuring me there is no one else he loves or would want to be in a relationship with. He just graduated college, and I feel as though he is having a hard time adjusting, and maybe this is something he just had to get out of his system, or was a test of our relationship.
    I really do love him, and have been so happy with him, but now I have so many doubts. How will I be able to trust him? I don't want to be paranoid, but he has a lot of female friends, and still intends to be friends with the girl he kissed. Is this a sign he's really not ready to be monogamous/ in a committed relationship, or now that he's done it and realizes we both feel awful, will this be lesson learned?
    Marching ram Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 06:26 PM
    I would let this one go. But if something else happens break up with him. If you think you can trust him again then try dating him again.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Oct 24, 2012, 11:59 PM
    It's up to you. If he really loves you, you can forgive him. If not, Go Away!
    rweb7 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2012, 06:52 PM
    If they were both drunk, then I would let it slide this time.

Remember, the brain acts and reacts differently when drunk. You also said he cried and apologized to you, saying there is no one else he would want to be with? I think he still loves you a lot and just made a silly mistake; but next time if it happens again I'd probably break up with him.
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Oct 28, 2012, 06:14 PM
    I'm on the line with this one relationships are like gambling. Play your cards right and you'll be happy play them wrong and your heart will shatter.
    Think about it do you want to bet on this guy or fold.
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Oct 29, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Be thankfull for everything good he has done for you and forgive him for this mistake

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel bad because I kissed a girl while I have a boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 and I feel really bad because I have a boyfriend for about 6 months now and we were best friends since I was 12 and I really love him and I was at my friends house and we were drinnking twisted tea it has some alcohol in it and I guess I was a little tipsy and me and her were laughing and...

I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend. We kissed. What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I really like this girl. I have known her for two years, and she has had a boyfriend for the two years, but we talk all the time, and at a party recently, we kissed, and she said it meant something, and said we have something, but she has a boyfriend and keeps saying she doesn't know what to do,...

Girl I like's boyfriend just asked for a break and she came to me first. Good or bad? [ 2 Answers ]

My roommate let these two girls stay over in our house after a 21st birthday celebration at the bars. When they came back from the bars they were clearly drunk, but then again I was a little also. Instantly me and (this is the name I've come to call her) b clicked.. we played beer pong in our...

Kissed a girl on a break but lied to ex about it now want to be back with ex. [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me a couple of months ago after I was dianosed with depression. We weren't together and I became close to another girl but didn't specifically like her in that way. We kissed on a few occasions, that's it. My exgirlfriend wanted to get back with me but I told...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search