Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shah1419 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2003, 10:18 AM
    Windows Registeration, Mindows media Player
    Dear Sir,
    Please help me . I have only two questions:
    q.no1
    How I can clear the play list of songs from media player.

q.no 2
    How I can register my windows...
    Would you like to help me...
    Thanks for help
    [email protected]
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2003, 01:43 PM
    For the media player clear history issue please refer to this thread https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cgi-bi...num=1051328562

And please eloborate on what you mean by registaring windows? What version of windows and media player do you have. What asked you to registar and how was it stated?
    shah1419 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2003, 08:37 PM
    Dear sir,
    I want to register windows 98, 2000 and xp after the installation, the a start box appear , which has the following commands.

Regitser
    Discover
    etc.
    Please help me how I can register these windows...
    Thanks for help me...
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows media player music [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I should download windows media player 10 to replace 9 but I've done this before and a lot of the files began to have ! Next to them which means they stopped working. Is media player 10 worth it and how do I sort this problem out. I have lots of other players but prefer this and...

Windows Media Player [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused and every link WMP has doesn't solve my problem. I want to arrange my music library in order of either artist A-Z, or song title A-Z. How can I do this, and if you can, give me step by step info? I've tried what I could and so far nothing. I really appreciate your help.

Windows Media Player [ 6 Answers ]

Currently have Media Player 6.4 What is the safest one to upgrade to for a PC with Win98 second edition on it? Also what is best site (without adware, spyware, etc included with your download) to obtain the update from?

Windows media player 9 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im using windows media player 9 on windows 98. Is there any way to clear the list of movies it has played that shows up when you press the file tab? Thank you :o

View more questions Search