Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trixxe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2012, 12:32 PM
    Late 1980's-early 1990's,low budget,offbeat,strange,smart,satirical.
    Years ago,in the late 1980's,or early 1990's I rented a video. The bulk of the film is all in one room.
    The film has a man drink bleach(and die) gets inhabited by an alien. That's at the beginning. Then it's almost entirely conversations with several characters as they end up in this room. If I remember correctly, the world is going to end.
    I thought the film was Deceptions, But I have not been able to find it.
    I hope this is enough info for you to help me.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 6, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Deceit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure sitcom TV show late 1990's / Early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

All I remember is there was a pre-teen girl who lived in a large victorian style house with her mother. I can't recall if she had siblings or not. They didn't have much money - they were renting the home. The girl was the main character and occasionally her friends from school would come over - I...

Late 1980's, early 1990's dragon, gladiator twins and red ruby movie (fantasy) [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is trying to find out the name of a movie that I would have taped in college some time between 1993 - 1997. She said a gypsyish mother is traveling with her twin sons when an evil king captures them. He separates the twins and raises them as Gladiators. When they're old enough to...

Sarajevo war movie late 1980's or early 1990's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, in the late 1980's or early 1990's, I saw a movie on TV about a war torn region, perhaps Sarajevo. It's not 'Welcome to Sarajevo'. It ends in people being shot in the evening mist in the city, where they thought the mist would hide them. It's something like Zion's Mist, Grey Mist. ...

Looking for an instrumental song, late 1990's or early 2000's [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for an instrumental song from the late 1990's or early 2000's with an uptempo but calm beat. Has some kind of flute or sax and the break goes da, da... dada. I hear it on the radio station all the time. Ill try to think of more info - sorry so little.

Early 1990 or late 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was little and I can't figure what it was. It was about a kid you found something and gave him powers. And Aliens try to get it. The aliens are people at first and then they can change in to this monster. And at the end they change his friend into a giant grasshopper or...

View more questions Search