Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David1488 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 08:51 PM
    Question about Monobenzone
    Hi. I am a Caucasian male and was born with light olive skin. Unfortunately, over time I tanned. There was a time were I was African black. Luckily, it came back down but now I am a light brown permatan. I have a orangish, golden complexion, luckily it is all even and some say it is the most preferred skin color by everyone.

However, I care more about regaining my whiteness back, and possibly more.

I heard you can buy the powder and make it yourself. Again, if anyone has the know how, please help a fellow man. Thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 27, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Please be patient. We are all volunteers here. It can take minutes to hours to days to get a response. Offsite questions and responses are strictly prohibited.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Monobenzone,may increase pigments or white spots.It works best with people with vitiligo.If it does work for you you may have to use rest of your life to maintain.I used it I'am glad I catch it in time,it was increasing dark pigmentation in my facial skin like around my cheeks,I didn't like that or bad results.I'am just keep using my natural cream works wonders.I thank the man up above it could have been worst.Alot of people use Hydroquinone for a couple of months,Then they change to a natural skin lightening agents!Hope this helps!
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2012, 04:35 AM
    I'm mixed black and it made me blacker and very uneven. I have heard of whites getting brown patches from it, but oviously I can't vouch for use on white skin. It only works on vitiligo skin or if you are really desperate and feel you have nothing to lose, you could use it and hide the permanent uneveness with heaps of makeup head to toe for the rest of your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, I have a question about monobenzone: how can I mix 500g lotion with 20% cream? Ho [ 24 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to light my skin with monobenzone, cause I think, it's the best way for it. I have a question about monobenzone: how can I mix 500g lotion with 20% cream? How many tubes should I mix with it? Thank you sooo much for the answers!

View more questions Search