Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panther196 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2012, 11:36 AM
    Pumpkin vines
    Hi, I planted conn pumpkin seeds from a packet on July 24th. I know its late in the season to plant but I live in southern ca so its OK. Its been 39 days now & the vines have barely grown. I did use mulch. How long should the vines be by now ?
    scoobyloves2004 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 07:30 AM
    I planted pumpkins a few years ago. If I remember correctly, it took a few weeks to see anything. They did start slow, but once I watered them every day, they took over my backyard.
    panther196 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Its been 47 days now & it's a bust. What ashame. I should have used manure like I did last year. Oh well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

There are purple spots on my grape vines [ 0 Answers ]

My grapevines are turning purple in curtain areas like a rash. I have two sets of grapevines four on opposite sides of my back yard. And the grapes are shrivled up.

Pumpkin Patterns [ 9 Answers ]

Can people help me find patterns for carving pumpkins? The black and white ones? I can't find any good ones.

Grape vines - pruning when to do it and how? [ 3 Answers ]

We moved into our house several months ago and there are 2 very large grape vines in the backyard. I have no idea about plants or pruning or anything outdoorsy really :o It is winter here and they have dropped all their leaves. How and when do I prune them? I was told that they have to be...

How do we correct our puppy from being destructive to outdoor plants and vines? [ 4 Answers ]

Our puppy keep chewing on plants and vines. She's destroying our yard. How do we break her of this?

Vines growing on basement window [ 2 Answers ]

My neighbor has vines growing outside the basement window and she doesn't know why and how to fix it. What do you think? They actually are not seen on the outside concrete wall, it is covering the outside window, but coming from the sill. What do you think is happening? Thanks

View more questions Search