Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Realtalkink Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Aug 17, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Greyed out wifi NEED SOLUTION
    Ok here's the situation, I jailbroke my iPod and dropped it in a puddle, (I know, I'm stupid) but a day later the wifi bar is greyed out and says no wifi. Now I've spent a week taking it apart, rebooting, restoring, resetting and everything else I can think of but nothing worked. A few of my friends have the same problem and we REALLY need an actual solution. Right ill try anything snd please I need solutions to the problem, also if you have this problem what did you do to cause it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 07:30 PM
    So you all dropped your IPods in a puddle, took them apart, rebooted, restored and reset and nothing is working. I would have to say you all have to buy new IPods, cause you will never see anything on those IPods again, ever.

I know you won't like this answer, but it's the best one I have, Real...

Tick

Aug 17, 2012, 07:35 PM
    Yea I figured that thanks tick

Real
    asompur Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Aug 17, 2012, 07:39 PM
    I went swimming with my phone in my pocket. Let it sit in a bowl of rice for a week and boom it works good as new

Aug 17, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Ill try anything at this point thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 05:37 AM
    I hope you get some constructive ideas but don't hold out too much hope of you hearing from curlyben our computer guy. As I said, I think its toast right now. Can't you just buy a new one, after you get a job in fast food :)

Tick

Aug 18, 2012, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I hope you get some constructive ideas but dont hold out too much hope of you hearing from curlyben our computer guy. As I said, I think its toast right now. Can't you just buy a new one, after you get a job in fast food :)

tick

Haha rather tinker with it, I'm sick of buying new ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Standy Button Greyed Out! [ 2 Answers ]

I re-installed my windows xp software and one of the problems I've noticed is my standby button has been greyed out. I haven't done anything to my computer and most of the options are on default. How can I get the standby button to work? Thanks

Wifi vs Wireless and AT&T's Free Wifi Service [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I'm computer illiterate, and have a few questions. Please feel free to explain the most basic details. :) One, is wifi the same as a home wireless internet connection? If I disable Wireless Zero Configuration, could someone still utilize my free public wifi service at hotspots? ...

File association greyed out [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot create a new file association in Windows Explorer because the buttons are greyed out.

View more questions Search