Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Realtalkink Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Aug 12, 2012, 05:40 PM
    Weird addiction
    Well my aunt has spent more and more time trying multiple online marketing/money making websites. She was introduce to them about three years ago and she wasn't successful yet. She spends half of her day working on them without breaks, I think she is obsessed. I never thought much of it but I think its unhealthy maybe? Any ideas what would cause this, or how to stop it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2012, 05:45 PM
    If she is on real ones, she can make 20 maybe 40 dollars a week. But there are many that make you pay money and you seldom make money,

If she is doing this, most likely she is making some money. I have a friend who does them every morning about 4 hours, it takes about 4 hour a day to make about 5 or 6 dollars
    Realtalkink Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Aug 13, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    If she is on real ones, she can make 20 maybe 40 dollars a week. But there are many that make you pay money and you seldom make money,

If she is doing this, most likely she is making some money. I have a friend who does them every morning about 4 hours, it takes about 4 hour a day to make about 5 or 6 dollars
    Didn't expect anyone to know what I was talking about but in that case I might try some myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend hangs out consistently with ex boyfriends family... Weird to feel weird? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All, been driving myself crazy over this for the last 9 months and although I've come to some peace with it, I feel like I still need help from the community. Maybe just for reassurance to know that I'm OK to feel weird... Or to hear the truth from others in my situation. Anyhow, thanks in...

Addiction [ 25 Answers ]

Help. I just found out that my best friend as an addiction for sleeping tablets called Stilnox. She doesn't only take them to help her sleep but she takes them evey day soon after she awakes. She takes about 5 a day. I keep trying to her she don't need them but she is adamant she does and can't...

Not an addiction ? But? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, this isn't really an addiction question but it seems like it kind of fell into this group. I was just wondering does anyone know how long after you take a pain pill it takes to get into your system where it would show up on a drug test. I have a prescription for Lortab and I took it the other...

Weird Drinks - a/k/a Weird Food - a/k/a Gun Control [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, got to get this one started to go along with our Weird Dinners. Anyone ever had a Monkey Brain? How about a Duck Fart?

View more questions Search