My parents hate the rap music I hear
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2012, 12:21 AM
    Sounds about right.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 08:11 AM
    I'm sure you don't like the music they like either. So what?
    Why do they have to like your music? Is it because they don't want you listening to it?
    I don't like rap either.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2012, 08:32 AM
    That's like trying to get a vegetarian to like meat. Too bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are parents that do drugs considered unfit parents I really need tobefor tomarrow [ 12 Answers ]

I'm living in a life that I can't take any more.. I need to know a way to leave my house its not something like I don't want to do what they say its what they say and do hurts me not phisicaly but verbaly and mentaly. I'm really scared and tired of dealing with what I am I've been told and I see no...

Wwhat to do if you want to leave your parents and join another family withou parents [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do when I want to leave my family and join another at 16-years old?

On Credit card with Parents- Parents Leaving me holding the bag [ 3 Answers ]

I got out of a bad relationship and my credit was bad... so my parents offered to take out some credit cards and also put me on some established ones... I am only on there as a signer, authorized user... I charged very little most of the charges were for a business my mom owns... they now have...

How is my rap? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I'm english. How is my rap. Im metaphysical systematically lyrical, on this microphone I'm like jesus bringin a miracle Im a radical hanibal cannibal animaltyrannical puritanical who is lyrically mechanical In my brain there's 2 much traffic I'm a manic I'm an antic This I'm spittin...

View more questions Search