Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    revenge123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 09:54 AM
    How can I get revenge on my sister
    My sister is always taking my stuff without asking and it pisses me off so I have vowed to get revenge... any good ideas?
    Alilynn322 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 03:42 PM
    I have sisters too you could switch their perfume or shampoo for your dads take something of hers or text someone she knows just make sure you don't get in trouble if u do then she has still "won"
    Alilynn322 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 03:46 PM
    Look at these answers https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/humor-...l#.T-uM4id5mc1
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 04:13 PM
    I'm a master of revenge. If you're serious about getting even with her, then follow these instructions:

Find a full grown gorilla. This might be hard to do but you could try eBay or craigslist and may be able to find one cheap. Anyway, after you have this full grown gorilla, try to find a full grown elephant... again, try the above mentioned sources. Once you have the gorilla and elephant, try and find a hippo.

Now comes the good part... once you have all these 3 animals, sneak them into her room. Put the elephant in her closet. Put the hippo in her bed (be sure to cover it completely so she doesn't see it). Take the gorilla and put it in one of her drawers.

Make sure you have a video camera to get her reaction when she discovers these hidden animals. The best part about this? Well, the hippo and elephant make real big poop so it could become messy in her bed and closet. The gorilla will probably be incredibly angry for being locked in a drawer and will probably destroy her room once he's let out.

You can thank me for helping you later but be sure to let me know how this all goes!
    revenge123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Wow OK I'm not stupid and I was being serious... I want only serious responses @odinn7
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by revenge123 View Post
    ... i want only serious responses @odinn7
    This is Ask Me Help Desk... Not Revenge For You. Nobody in their right mind is going to really help you get revenge.

And so you know, my response was serious. It's not my fault if you aren't capable of carrying out such a simple plan.
    TheGuyWithAFork Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2012, 11:41 AM
    Well, Get a lock for your room and keep the key, to make sure she doesn't have access to the room. Second, get your phone out and take pictures of every stupid things that have the possibility to ruin her life. Then post it on a random blog or something similar to it or her boyfriend. Doesn't really matter. Or foreign calorie bars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A women who is my aunt but not my father's sister or mother's sister, who is she? [ 10 Answers ]

A women who is my aunt but not my father's sister or mother's sister, who is she?

Getting revenge on sister [ 12 Answers ]

My sister has been pestering more than usual today and I have vowed revenge... Does anyone have creative ideas on how to get revenge? She knows all the classic ones so I have no ideas currently...

My husband treats his sister better then me and his sister is ruining our marriage. [ 6 Answers ]

My husbands sister gets in the way of our marriage what can I do?

Sister in prison expecting twins I'm the only sister how do I get them [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm in Indiana. My sister is in prison expecting twins. I am her sister both our parents haved passed. The father denys being with her. So how would I legally go about getting custody of the babies when they are born? So you think just a notorized letter might work? My sister is 28...

View more questions Search