Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikki7347 Posts: 54, Reputation: 0

Jun 25, 2012, 01:57 PM
    I am being bullied, what should I do?
    I am 12 years old and everyone is constantly bullying me. I am the most hated person in the grade. People say I am weird, I don't matter, I am emo, dark, crazy, psycho, and no one likes me. Some times people pretend to like me for a few minutes when they make me do their homework. Another girl pined me against a locker and threatened to beat me up, when I asked why, she said for being me. Everyone is against me and I don't know why.every time I speak people say shut up, or no one cares. Even people I don't know are calling me names. What should I do without getting anyone in trouble?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Get someone in trouble. In most schools there is zero tolerance on bullying. Report ALL TO THE PRINCIPAL OUR A COUNSELLOR AND GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH.

Most of all, stick up for yourself, stop doing their homework, stop being pinned to your locker by a girl; the nerve of this person makes me sick, and you should think so as well Nikki.

Tell your parents what is happening, sit down with them and have it stopped, or move to another school district.
    lighter Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 02:54 PM
    I was bullied like that when I was in elementary school. It was hard. But there was a kid who would just not stop. He'd call me these hurtful names until one day, I got fed up. Standing bhind me,he started name calling at the end of recess. I turned around and grabbed his shirt and punched him in the face. We fought. The bullying stopped after that.
    Now, I'm not saying go out and beat people up. I am saying you should first take some kind of martial arts classes. Something that can build up your confidence. Sounds like you need to believe in yourself that you are worth standing up for. Many times its hard to talk to an adult. It would be your best interest to learn that there is another world outside of your school, and those ignorant bullies. You have options.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighter View Post
    I was bullied like that when I was in elementary school. It was hard. But there was a kid who would just not stop. He'd call me these hurtful names until one day, I got fed up. Standing bhind me,he started name calling at the end of recess. I turned around and grabbed his shirt and punched him in the face. We fought. The bullying stopped after that.
    What would have happened if he would have punched YOU in the face and won the fight?
    lighter Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What would have happened if he would have punched YOU in the face and won the fight?
    He DID punch me. Have you ever been bullied? Seriously bullied? This happened waaay before bullying even came to the forefront. The teachers did nothing! It was over quickly. Nothing serious happened physically to either of us.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighter View Post
    He DID punch me
    What if the bully would have won the fight? Fighting a bully is not the answer.

Jun 26, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Why am I so hated? What should I do?
    I am the most hated person in my grade. Everyone is making me miserable. With the nasty comments I get every day it makes me hate myself. With everything I do I know one of the many girls I envy could do it so much better. I am not pretty. I am not smart. I have no good traits what so ever. I cry myself to sleep every night. I don't consider what everyone is doing to me as bullying, they are just saying what is true. I have grown to hate everything about myself. Every day I am scared to go back to school. Middle school is my worst nightmare. I always think of standing up for myself, but when I am actually in the situation I just can't. I have a lot of issues at school. People say I am anti social. I have no friends. I used to think, why am I alive if I am just going to have to suffer. Once I did have a long term suicide attempt that failed completely. All that came out of it was more people whispering and strange glances. Everyone thinks that I am completely stupid. They don't think I know when they are talking about me, or what the hand motions they make signaling what I am doing mean. People make me just want to hide my face, crawl in a corner, and cry. All I feel is pain. The problem is I don't know why. Why am I so hated? What should I do about it?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2012, 06:35 PM
    You have some really serious issues - a review of your past posts indicates that. What happened to your boyfriend (who apparently is also suicidal - or was that about you)?

You really do need therapy.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental...ml#post3167352

Jun 27, 2012, 04:30 AM
    I don't understand what your saying. Could you repeat that more clearly?
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki7347 View Post
    i don't understand what your saying. could you repeat that more clearly?

Certainly -

"You have some really serious issues - a review of your past posts indicates that. What happened to your boyfriend (who apparently is also suicidal - or was that about you)?

You really do need therapy.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental-...ml#post3167352"

Jun 27, 2012, 05:25 AM
    My boyfriend is suicidal. I almost became so myself but I didn't. I don't understand all the past post stuff though
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki7347 View Post
    my boyfriend is suicidal. i almost became so myself but i didn't. i don't understand all the past post stuff though

The best way to get to "know" someone who is asking a question is to read past posts. For whatever reason not everyone is honest, not all of the info is always given.

That's why the "regulars" read the "older" posts.

Very often there are issues which are not readily apparent.

Jun 27, 2012, 05:39 AM
    Well everything I post is 100% true

Jun 27, 2012, 11:52 AM
    What is wrong with me?
    I am scared of everything. Speaking in front of people terrifies me. People say I am the most psycho person they know. I took an anxiety test and my results are extremely high. I envy other girls all the time. I am afraid there is something wrong with me. Around people, even strangers, I get so short of breath and scared. It's almost as if I am scared of life. I think of every worst case scenario all the time. I always think of how I will feel when something bad happens. People say I need therapy, but I don't want to. The weird part is that I am 12, I shouldn't be having these problems. Is there something wrong with me? What should I do?
    Alilynn322 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 12:39 PM
    I am 12 too I was going through therapy I have anxiety too I know how you feel I have 4 little siblings maby I can help how is your relationships with your best friends and parents write back!

Jun 27, 2012, 01:19 PM
    Wow I have 3 siblings. I don't tell my parents anything. They think they know it all, but they don't know anything at all. I have no best friends or even friends at all, so really there isn't much to say about that.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Please stop opening new threads and keep all of your concerns in one place - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/middle...do-675678.html; https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/middle...do-675122.html

You thought you were pregnant, your boyfriend was suicidal - all of this should be in one place.

I realize you don't want to hear the answers, hear the truth - but no one can help you unless you are honest and tell the whole story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bullied [ 9 Answers ]

I was bullied for over 4 years at a small, all-girls secondary school and I had no friends. I had friends in year 7 and some of year 8 but from then onwards to year 11 I lost all my friends. I wandered whether it was me but I couldn't think of anything that would lead to everyone being nasty to me....

Being bullied [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 12 years of age and, I'm kind of fat and ugly. At school I am always getting bullied. I have put up with it for 7 years. I am now in year 7 and completely sick of it. It has come to the point where I want to harm them. And just recently I have started to want to harm myself, I would never do...

Being bullied? [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I've been bullied by this one kid verbally for the past 4 years or so.. last year I finally told an adult and the kid stopped, but recently after I received his aim name by accident he started calling me really harsh words like , gay, and . So I blocked him. Now I'm really confused cause I...

I was bullied and can't get over it! [ 22 Answers ]

So the he issue is that for years and years I was bullied…or verbally abused more like. At some point in my youth someone came up with a not so nice name which rimes with my name and the rest is history as they say. First it was just that name but it became more. I was blamed for things I didn’t...

View more questions Search