Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monee7085 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Animated I think
    I need the name of a movie about these things searching for 3 crystals to unfreeze their town. And the last one is in the Mary go round
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Doogal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know this old animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was an old movie that had the 1970s style animation (maybe British) that I have looked for ever since I first saw it. The animation was kind of similar to "The Last Unicorn" or "Flight of Dragons." I don't remember much of it, except for bits and pieces, but here's what I remember: A...

I'm looking for a particular animated film... [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an animated film that's probably made from the 1980s-1990s. Country of origin is unknown but I do know that in the first few scenes there was a little boy and he was taken to a kingdom via a train that happens to stop outside of his bedroom. Once the boy arrived at the kingdom he...

Old Animated Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, somebody please prove that I'm not crazy. I remember watching this a long time ago so I can't remember the whole thing. In the beginning I remember 3 baby dragons(?) and they were kidnapped by the main villain. Then he hypnotizes them and they turn blackish, thus meaning they're now his...

Animated movie name? [ 2 Answers ]

Recenetly I have been trying to track down all of my favorite childhood movies. When I was younger I remember watching an animated movie about a little boy. The only thing I remember is at the very end he is in a castle and it is destroyed by a sludge like substance. I thought the title was Secret...

Old animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

Help me find old movie, there was an old animated kids movie that started in real life, it was a little boy who left a party at this big castle and goes down to the river on the grounds and ends up falling in and then becomes animated fish and goes on advture with a friend fish... what movie is this

View more questions Search