Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    081211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 03:15 PM
    White creamy discharge and no period for over a month
    My period has not came on in over a month and more then one week over this period I've had on and off white discharge today I noticed that it was a little more then the other times I'm kind of nervous because I dot know what it is . I have been having cramps a lot on and off and they hurt very bad there hasn't been any blood though . What could this be?

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Creamy discharge [ 0 Answers ]

I usually have my periods on the 2nd of each month and ends on the 6th. Last month I had it on the 2nd ended the 6th then 25th and ended the 29th. My boyfriend and I had sex unprotected and after we were finished his Private was covered in a White creamy discharge. I am scared to death I have never...

I missed my period and spotted for a week with a creamy discharge as well I had a tub [ 1 Answers ]

I missed my period and spotted for a week with a creamy discharge as well I had a tubal 7 yrs ago home pt was negative I'm tired all the time all I want to do is sleep could I be pregnant?

Creamy discharge before period? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? Ive been using the pill (Microgynon 30) for about 8 months. I only started using it to regulate and lighten my periods recently I've gotton into a active relationship. When I started the pill I never took it properly. Sometimes id miss days or never take it at the right time....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.