Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

May 16, 2012, 05:15 AM
    Lenovo G570 Laptop won't boot Windows
    My Lenovo G570 laptop is not booting Windows. Starts well beyond the POST, but on loading Windows, it freezes just before it shows the Windows Loading screen. I tried starting in Safe mode but it still freezes. When it freezes the HHDR activity LED shows no activity. Its quite new, please assist me.
    -

May 16, 2012, 06:01 AM
    I have opened the laptop and found a small metal that looks like a broken clip but I cannot figure out where it came off, is it possible that this may have shorted part of the board. Other than getting a new motherboard, how else may I fix it. I have no idea where I can get a motherboard for a laptop.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2012, 05:23 AM
    What windows are you using? Chances are that you will have to reinstall windows.
    I hope you still have the disks.
    -

May 29, 2012, 12:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantHillsSA View Post
    What windows are you using? Chances are that you will have to reinstall windows.
    I hope you still have the disks.
    I am using windows 7 home edition, tried re-installing, the disks won't load completely, they just freeze up just like when I try to start ordinary windows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Vista laptop won't connect to internet wireless connection [ 2 Answers ]

I have a laptop running windows vista home premium. I have a motorola milestone smart phone. I can only get a local only connection between the laptop and smartphone using the hotspot on the phone. But if I use a computer running xp or windows 7 I am able to connect all the way to internet. Is...

Can I use dell laptop windows on lenovo laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

My brother purchased dell laptop.he got a windows 7 with it.he installed it on his dell lap top.I want to install win 7 on my ibm lenovo laptop also. Can I install it?what about the cd key?

Windows / Laptop Will NOT start up. Tried Ultimate boot cd - No Luck [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am running windows xp on a hp laptop. Fairly new, about a year old. 1 gb of ram, 120 gigs hard drive space. AMD turion64 dual I try to start my computer and it just keeps restarting. It gets to the Windows logo and the loading bar. Then it restarts. I have tried to enter safe...

Blue screen/wont boot to windows xp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a PC problem that I have been trying to fix for 2 weeks. I have the dreaded blue screen, it says registry error. I can not get it to boot to windows xp. It just keeps starting all over. Counting down, and starting all over. Safe mode won't work either. I did that 3 hour check and it...

View more questions Search