Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Littlebeast Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 10:52 PM
    How to find my biological father
    I am a teenager and I have never seen or talked to my father before in my life. I don't know ANYTHING about him or where he is. So for all I know he could be In Spain!(I don't know)
    My mom doesn't want anything to do with him so she doesn't help me at all. So does anyone have ideas for me that may help me find him or have a way to find out what he looks like at
    Least?
    sheranudeep Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlebeast View Post
    I am a teenager and I have never seen or talked to my father before in my life. I don't know ANYTHING about him or where he is. So for all I know he could be In Spain!(I don't know)
    My mom doesn't want anything to do with him so she doesn't help me at all. So does anyone have ideas for me that may help me find him or have a way to find out what he looks like at
    Least?
    Your mother know the details but she doesn't like to see him . I don't think there is any way to find you real father . But If you are able to convince to your mother , that you just want to see your father and won't let the father know that your are actually his son/daughter , you might actually get something out of her .

May 21, 2012, 11:17 PM
    Sheranudeep: Ive told her for years that I want to find him and I want to know stuff about him or want a pic ( she burnt all of them she said) but she just blocks it away. But then my moms friend who we live with since I was 2 months said when I'm 18 ( few year away) that she will help me if my mom said OK and she did but then this past year my mom got married to a bum that I hate and moved out of her friends house the in October my mom made me stay away from her friend and I'm never aloud to see or talk to get again ( I don't know exactly why my mom says the friend ha done bad things but I think she is lying) anyway so now I have no helP and don't know what to do anymore
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 02:22 AM
    I know it sounds hard but legally, your best bet is to wait until you are 18 and wait for your mums friend to help. This sounds horrible but guilt trip them both to help maybe?

Andy

May 22, 2012, 07:19 AM
    Andy-- I'm not aloud to talk or see her friend ever again
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 01:47 PM
    This sounds like a catch 22 situation in which you are either going to end up wondering as to whom your father is or to put your mind at ease. Talk to your mums friend without her knowing bareing in mind you may lose your mother daughter relationship in which you have now.

Hope this helps

Andy

May 22, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Andy- thank u I will try that!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know the best way to find a biological father? [ 19 Answers ]

I am searching for my biological father and I don't have much information to go on but I have tried lots of different sites and so far I have not found much or they cost lots of money which I don't have. He and my mother divorced when I was 3 and I haven't seen him since I have no pictures my...

What if I find out my son's father isn't actually his biological father? [ 2 Answers ]

I got pregnant about 5 years ago - I basically ended a relationship and started a new one with someone else so when I found out I was pregnant, I was never sure who's child it was. But I made the decision to marry this guy and we decided not to do a paternity test and to raise him under the...

How can I find my biological father? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15, and live with my mom and her husband along with my half sisters. Her husband which I am forced to call "dad" hasn't adopted me, but he is the biological father of two of my half sisters. I need to know who my real dad is. It's killing me to hear him be so harsh to me but not to them. I...

How do I find my biological father [ 1 Answers ]

I have his full name and his birthdate... but all the search for people sites on the internet have not been able to give me any correct information...

I need to find my biological father. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I haven't seen my biological father since I was 3 weeks. :( I have tried everything but all of the websites want $50 plus just for information past his name. I feel like giving up, I just have questions that need to be answered. Is there anyone that can give me advice?

View more questions Search