Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pam1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 02:51 AM
    Miscarriage and sex
    I had misscarriage on Sunday and I was bleeding until Friday and after a week I had sex using condom it that normal?
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 06:27 AM
    It depends, did you want a baby?
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 20, 2012, 08:19 AM
    In most cases, it is safe to resume having sex after a miscarriage when the miscarriage bleeding has stopped (this usually happens within two weeks).
    Sex After Miscarriage - When Is It Safe to Resume Sexual Activity After Pregnancy Loss?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had misscarriage on last Friday. Yesterday it stopped bleeding, and we tried using condom. But unfortunately it broke up. So will it cause pregnancy again? It only 1 week completed for Misscarriage. And I do not want to be pregnant so early. If there are chances of pregancy, so is it...

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Sex after a miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Can having sex after a miscarriage scar you uterus and prevent you from getting pregnant again?!

Can I be pregnant if I carried on having sex while I was unaware I had a miscarriage? [ 0 Answers ]

Basically around about three weeks ago I found out I was pregnant. I was on the pill and bleeding and still having sexual activity so I didn't entirely understand it but all the tests I took proved hospital. I went for a scan a week later and they told me I had a miscarriage. Anyway I'm not sure...

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search