Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cool_kid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 05:53 AM
    What is he doing? Does he like me?
    I recently just broke up with a guy and while we were still together his best grind started talking to me a lot which he never did. He told me something that he never told anyone else, not even my boyfriend at the time. Now that I broke up with him, the friend still talks me and tells me stuff about how bad my ex was when we were going out and keeps asking who I like. Is he just being nice and telling me secrets or does he like me?
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Hi there,

By calling yourself cool kid I'm just presuming that you aren't very old and this is an old technique used by blokes, basically the new chap paints the picture that the grass is always greener on the other side(i.e. with him) so in that class yes it does sound like he likes you. However this is in a lot of cases a misconception in the sense that if he IS awilling to slate his own mate to get with yourself, can he really be such a nice person? Unless that is, your ex truly did treat you badly. By telling you he has never told anyone this before with personal matters etc, this generally makes you trust him even if it IS true, if I were you I would re-evaluate the boy/man in question to see as to whether what he is saying is totally ligitamet.

Hoppe this makes sense and hope it helps in some way, any further questions, by all means just ask :)

Andy
    Cool_kid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Yeah I am 14, I missed that part
    And thanks for the advice :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search