Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pomman6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Old anime from the 70 or 80?
    I have a memory about and old show with an orphan boy and circus dogs I kind of remember remmi for some reason.
    farfellow Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

May 19, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Asto Boy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime [ 2 Answers ]

A one hour series of a man that transformed in a being like ultraman. But it wasn't ultraman. It had something on his head that he could throw to monsters and it cut their head of. It is not a cartoon. I saw it on TV in the 70's or 80's. I would greatly apreciate someone helping me with the name.

Looking for an old anime (I think it's an anime) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a REALLY!! Old anime (I think it's anime) anyway it's about a Princess but looks like a boy so she has been raised as a boy. She has short black hair and she has a little helper with a green hat (looks like Link from The Legend of Zelda) the thing I remember about it is that her...

Name this Anime [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for an anime I watched awhile back at an old friends that I no longer talk to. It was mainly about 3 students of a private school. Two girls and one boy. The boy thought he was military intelligence or something. One of the girls was like in love with the boy. And that's all I can...

What is an anime? [ 5 Answers ]

I keep seeing the word 'anime' in web sites and all.. any idea whatis it?

View more questions Search