Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GirlLy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Boyfriend problems please help?
    Let me start by saying I'm not a gold digger... I was in a relationship with this guy for 4 months and I was attracted to him at one point, but then that fact that he was short got to me and I wasn't attracted to him nomore. Then we started arguin a lot and that messed stuff up and from there everything went down hill. He's been asking me to be his girlfriend again but I wouldn't even give him the time of day. So he just got his permit and his car and he told me. Now I want to be his girl again and it's weird because I feel more attracted to what he has and the things he can get me than him his self and I don't mean to it's how it is. I think he maybe thinks that's all I want him for. Buh really he's the best boyfriend I had despite the arguing. Now that he thinks that maybe that's all I want from him it seems like he doesn't want to be with me... So how do I get him to be with me without seeming desprit ?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 18, 2012, 06:03 PM
    You said it yourself... you are more attracted to what he has and what he can give you than you are to him as a person. Do him, and yourself, a favor and let him go. That way he can be free to find someone who really wants to be with him for who he is, and you can be free to find someone who is even more of what you are looking for.
    LostGirl_86 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2012, 05:53 AM
    There plenty of guys with a car... Let him be he deserves someone that loves him and please rethink your priorities.
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Highly agree with you LostGirl, he truly does deserve someone that loves him for him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 19, 2012, 04:19 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...lp-661522.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...nd-661633.html

You have a very unhealthy attitud e about love and loyalty, and the others are right, leave the guy alone to have a chance at a fun healthy relationship, and not with someone YOU who is a user, confused, and just needs attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend problems [ 5 Answers ]

My boy friend is generally verry loveing and pays a lot of attention to me but when he get paid he seems somewhat distant. Like text messaging and tilting the phone so I can't see what's going on, or talking on the phone in another room. I know he's not cheating he is never away long enough to do...

Problems with boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Some of you may have seen my other question on here about me and my boyfriend well, now I have another problem. I need someone's help (A guys) My boyfriend gets calls on his phone sometimes from girls he never answers though when we talked about it he said they're just friends and when I say why...

Boyfriend Problems. [ 20 Answers ]

I been having problems with my boyfriend lately, it seems as he likes to fight, he always gets angry at me for even the smallest things that are not even worth fighting over, he tells me not to speak to my ex and but he thinks its OK for him to talk to his ex, I've caught him out flirting a few...

Problems w/ her ex-boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 28, and I have been seeing a younger girl (21) for about 4 months. She has been broken up with her ex-boyfriend of 2.5 years for 10 months, and has been complaining to me that he will not leave her alone. She has changed her number 3 times in the last 4 months, but her best friend says she is...

Boyfriend problems [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have a boyfriend.. and we've been together for a year and 3 months.. and all of a sudden I randomly got feelings for his cousin.. I'm 16 by the way.. and me and his cousin have been friends and stuff for awhile.. since I first met him we were friends.. well anyway I started liking his...

View more questions Search