Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dondonay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Looking for an anime late 80's early 90's
    Looking for an anime late 80's early 90's, two kingdoms at war, epic war scenes, airships/flying ships, tragic love story.
    farfellow Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

May 9, 2012, 05:02 PM
    More description please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's anime 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a child, we had this small part of this cartoon recorded on VHS, that I now think was animated and drawn in a very japanese style. The story went like this: there was this rabbit family (the rabbits were very much like humans, possibly with clothes) or 3 rabbits, 1 older and 2 children....

80's or early 90's anime (I think) series... [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching an episode of some anime (if I remember correctly) series as a kid, but I despite numerous lenghty search attempts, I haven't been able to find out what the series might be. It was shown probably on Sky Channel or Super Channel. The episode had some sort of race, with girls...

Late 80's early 90's graphic anime movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, For the longest time I've been pondering images from this anime movie, wondering what the movie was called. The setting for this movie is fantasy with elves, goblins, weird human like creatures, and mythical landscapes. Graphic imagery, especially from the scenes I remember, are used...

Anime movie from the 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am trying to find this movie , I saw it years ago around the early 90's . I remember it was some apocalyptic future in some city . There is a main character who I think rode around on a dirt bike. Another scene there is a body in a long corridor which is badly disfigured looking like the...

Anime, probably from the late 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old, and I remember an anime movie from when I was probably 5 or 6. I don't remember too much about it, but here is what I do know: -the action was in a nearly future; -there was war between desert gang and military, and there were generals and one generalissimus; And that's all,...

View more questions Search