Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ganpati Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 01:08 AM
    Home Based Business
    Hello

Ihave been asked to work for for TSM group from home.Iwanted to ask is this a genuine company as they will be asking for our bank details and other information.
    fireresc Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ganpati
    Hello

Ihave been asked to work for for TSM group from home.Iwanted to ask is this a genuine company as they will be asking for our bank details and other information.
    I would not give your bank information to them until you find out if they are a real company or not. Try calling the Better Business Bureau or checking them out online. Google them, sometimes you can find out info that way too.
    nfacciolo Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Mar 8, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Check---check--and re-check. Regan said "trust and verify". Did i mention check. I can find out about any company, good or bad in a few minutes on the internet, i am sure you can too. Don't skip this step
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Why do they want your bank info ?

Next how did you contact them, was this a "SPAM" email that they sent to you with a "job offer"

What is their web site, what is their phone number, where are they incorporated at, what is their physical address.

If this was just a spam email most likely it is not real and they will only take your money once they have the account info.

If you just have to do this, open a new bank account with only 20 dollars in it, and use this account for them.
    FHS Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 12:21 AM
    Dear Sir,

We can assure you this email is a scam. As "real" Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry FH we receive since last November many enquiries about TSM.

We state this scam damages our reputation and we triy to close down the webiste www.timeswissmade.com, kind of "window site" builded up only to justify the scam.

For any information, please visit www.fhs.ch or email at info(at)fhs.ch

Thank you

Federation of the swiss watch industry FH
    Naveedgeo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 07:37 AM
    Home base Jobs.
    Do you want to get home base jobs? Please visit
    The link below and find how many opportunities
    Of work from home, online and offline. For details
    visit at www.futurewisher.com (L-0506)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home business [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought my first house to flip My husband and I have done a lot of the work ourselves can we draw a paycheck for our labor?

Home based employment [ 2 Answers ]

How to proceed to find work at home (computer) for retired female

View more questions Search