Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juicii Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 04:36 PM
    How do u get rid of blemishes?
    I used to live in cali and I had darker skin there and had bad acne when I was in high school. Acne isn't bad now but I have blemishes. Specially down at my chin. I get pimples here and there. I've been using loreal step 1 and step 2. I was using step 3 (the lotion) but they discontinued making it. After using random step 3's my face hasn't gotten any better. I just bought garnier nutritioniste skin renew from target. Should I also buy the cleanser and stop using loreal? And how do I get rid of blemishes?? :confused:
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 02:55 PM
    as over publicized as it is, Proactive seems to work pretty good for me. I had problems really bad in high school, and now my skin has gotten 100x better. I still get the occasional blemishes... but that stuff does really seem to work. And don't try overscrubbing your face, because your body's just going to try and make up for all the oils it lost, and sometimes that means it makes too much... resulting in a huge pimple. Also drinking about a gallon of water a day-it helps a lot!! And not just your skin!

Mar 1, 2007, 03:37 PM
    I used to use proactive but it doesn't work for me. I'm glad I found loreal because it cleared my skin up a lot from what it used to be. But now I want my blemishes to go away to have even tone skin.

Mar 2, 2007, 08:58 AM
    My face is more on the oily side, so when I use mild cleanser it feels like my face isn't well cleaned. But I'll defenitely use sunblock and intensity cream. Thanks a lot!
    shrewd26f Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Mar 2, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Use Obagi. You can never go wrong with it. Though it's kind of pricey but it's worth it. The whole kit can last up to a year or so. :)

Mar 2, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Kew kew thanks!
    Yenoh Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Mar 3, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicii
    I used to live in cali and i had darker skin there and had bad acne when i was in highschool. acne isnt bad now but i have blemishes. specially down at my chin. i get pimples here and there. i've been using loreal step 1 and step 2. i was using step 3 (the lotion) but they discontinued making it. after using random step 3's my face hasnt gotten any better. i just bought garnier nutritioniste skin renew from target. should i also buy the cleanser and stop using loreal? and how do i get rid of blemishes???:confused:
    I'm medium dark skinned with dark spots left from acne. My skin heals at an average speed. I have been using natural lemon juice for one week at night - I just put it on my face for 3 minutes and then wash off with cool water and then go to bed. My face feels fresh. Apparently lemon is supposed to lighten as it acts like an AHA (alpha Hydroxy Acid). Hoping this will work for me and you (if you decide to try)!

If not, Spectro Gel 2.5% or 5% BP was great!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blemishes [ 3 Answers ]

Help!! I have dark spots on my forehead and upper lip. It is getting to the Point where I am not leaving the house. I need something that gets rid of it. Doctors have referred me to Dermo's but its over $100.00 just for the app. I have been reading the quests and answers but most of the stuff is...

Pimples, blemishes, zits [ 46 Answers ]

I have a really bad problem with skin care. I've tried all kinds of face medication- perscription stuff, astringents, pore cleaners, and just about anything else that you can try for pimples. And still I have a new pimple almost every day. I AM AT MY WITS END WITH THIS. If anyone knows of any or...

How can I get rid of someone? [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl a while back in a college class and after my girlfriend and I split I asked this other girl out. I pretty much used her as a rebound but she is also in a similar situation having just gotten out of a long relationship. I do not want to hurt her feelings but I also do not want to...

Help me with my blemishes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is kay. I am african american living in southern Texas. I am light complected and have old acne blemishes. My skin became acne prone when I moved down south. I have read several items where many want to lighten the whole face/body because of total skin darkening. I only want to...

Cherry cabinets developing blemishes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - About 18 months ago I installed new semi-custom cabinets in my kitchen. Just yesterday I noticed that the rings of the cherry are starting to turn very black. Even worse, blackish blemishes have formed on a couple of the cabinets, approximately 2" by 1/2" long. To the touch, it's...

View more questions Search