Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katrinagyl2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 01:22 PM
    He kissed me but says to forget about it!
    This is a problem between my friend and crush of 4 years, lets call him Jack. We've dated before but he always dumps me saying its to awkward, I just accept this and keep on being his friend. But he tends to cuddle with me and stuff like that but never makes anything of it. Recently we where getting into a bit more then friendly cuddling and what we usually do and then suddenly he kissed me, It was late and my mum called me home a few minutes after, but right before I left he asked me not to tell anyone. When I got home I checked my phone and 'Jack' had texted me saying to forget about it, that it was a dare, that he didn't even remember the kiss and that if I told anyone he'd kill himself.

This made me sad and I cried the entire night. Now we still hang out and last time I was with him alone we where leaning against a stone wall and somehow he had his arm around my waist and my head was on his chest. It confuses me so much when he does this and it always results in me getting my heart broken, I can't seem to get over him and its to difficult for me to just walk away and tell him I can't be his friend anymore, Plus he lives in my neighborhood, rides my bus and is friends with all of my friends. PLEASE help me! I don't know what to do!
    Balarasara Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Dear Katrina,I think your guy friend is probably is embarrassed and he doesn't want any one to know that he kissed you,I think you should tell him how sad it made you feel when he said that,I think he really loves you,but doesn't want to say it out loud,I think you should forget about it and try to move on,also remember that he is NOT the only guy in the world and there will probably be plenty more guy's that you feel the same way about.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 10:10 PM
    Stop being in the position to be hurt by him. You do that by not being alone with him, or doing the cuddle stuff. Its beyond me why you have never confronted him about his actions, and the way he makes you feel.

How old are you both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never been kissed and 21 yo [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 21, and sometimes I get really frustrated with myself since I've never had a date or anything, much less a boyfriend. I'm smart, confident, fun, attractive, and skinny. I dress well, I hold conversations well with people, and everyone who's ever met me has thought of me as very ambitious, fun,...

My girlfriend never kissed me and she said that she never kissed before because of the girms ? [ 6 Answers ]

She says that she dose not like swallow the germs n my mouth and she says she never kissed anyone in her whole life ,we bn together for a year and we had sex lots. I just don't know what to do about that..

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

Never Kissed [ 15 Answers ]

Im 13 and Ive never kissed or had a boyfriend before. I know Im 2 young but all my friends have and well Im ancious to know what it feels like. I know Im not ugly because Ive gotten compliments about being really pretty before. My problem is that guys only check me out, and when they do like me...

View more questions Search