Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justhelping Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Mar 15, 2012, 01:38 PM
    From pregnancy I still have the line below my belly.. its lighter but I don't like ugh
    I have 2 kids and I just don't like the line below my belly does anyone know how to lighten it ?Any over the counter cream anything you can recommend me.. thanks..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 16, 2012, 05:34 PM
    When did you have your last child?

It can take some time for that line to disappear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown line on belly [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, well I have been on loestrin 24 fe for some months now. I noticed recently that I have this light brown line on my belly. Me and me boyfriend do have unprotected sex. My last period was very light. And I haven't gotten this months period just yet. Is this light brown line normal? Should I be...

Sewer line belly [ 1 Answers ]

My master bath toilet drain pipe has a belly causing toilet to back up. I have two different plumbing companies camera the line and they both conclude the same. I want to know if can wait later (like a year or several years later) to repair it due to financial reason. Besides, one plumber tells...

Belly in Sewer Line [ 4 Answers ]

I have a reacurring problem of my sewer line backing up. About once a month I run a 50ft ribbion auger through my line which is just long enough to reach the spot. The last time I did it I only pushed the clog further up the line.I had a plumber come out and he ran a snake from the toilet and...

Line under belly is it to soon ? Almost 13 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to be 13 weeks in a few days and I was just woundering is it possible for me to be developing this dark line under my belly button so soon.. I thought you don't get that until later on in your pregnancy.. has anyone had this line this early? :confused:

Belly in Sewer Line [ 16 Answers ]

Because our plumbing has stopped up numerous times we had a camera video made. The last time it stopped up I ran the washer and sewer came up through toilet and flooded the bathroom. What a mess! It shows no breaks but a significant belly. Our sewer line is under the slab and the estimate to...

View more questions Search