Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrewd26f Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Will I wait for his marriage or give it up?
    Whenever I need something to figure out, I pray. If I have decisions to make, I try to pray. But now that I am getting older, I still have problem on distinguishing answers to my prayer. I am confused. I want to get married soon and have my own family but my boyfriend of tow years seem to keep on delaying because of financial issues. Please help me, anyone of you outthere if this guy is the one I will have to marry and just keep on waiting with him OR I need to break up with him because he has no plans for me. Please help. Thanks in advance.
    faithl Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Feb 28, 2007, 12:29 PM
    If your boyfriend keeps on delaying then it really sounds as if he isn't ready for marriage or simply doesn't want to get married. I would try and talk to him about how strongly you feel. Good luck

Feb 28, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Thanks, faithl! :)
    mizmishelle Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewd26f
    Whenever I need something to figure out, I pray. If i have decisions to make, I try to pray. But now that I am getting older, I still have problem on distinguishing answers to my prayer. I am confused. I want to get married soon and have my own family but my bf of tow years seem to keep on delaying because of financial issues. Please help me, anyone of you outthere if this guy is the one I will have to marry and just keep on waiting with him OR I need to break up with him because he has no plans for me. Please help. Thanks in advance.
    God is all about timing, just keep praying and don't give up. If it's not meant to be then god will take you out your comfort zone. Meaning put you in situation where you have to move on.
    imadgeara Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Whenever I need something to figure out, I pray. If i have decisions to make, I try to pray. But now that I am getting older, I still have problem on distinguishing answers to my prayer. I am confused. I want to get married soon and have my own family but my bf of tow years seem to keep on delaying because of financial issues. Please help me, anyone of you outthere if this guy is the one I will have to marry and just keep on waiting with him OR I need to break up with him because he has no plans for me. Please help. Thanks in advance.
    I he really have financial problems... and if this is really the only obstacle that stoping him from marrying you... then the solution is in your hands
    1- you tell him that you re ready to marry him even if you don`t have any penny and that you help and accept each others with no limits
    2- you leave him... cause you don`t accept him wiz no money

Feb 28, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Thanks, mizmishelle and imadgera :)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 06:24 PM
    I prayed for years about my marriage, which was very troubled, went to a priest for guidance and told him the whole story, what he told me blew my mind, and actually at the time pissed me off, he said "maybe God did answer your prayers, but you didn't like the answer" Several years later I gave up hope, and with the churches blessing left and started a new life with my kids, 20 years later, I still don't regret my decision, just wish I could tell the priest, yep, you were right, I was in denial!:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To wait or not to wait [ 15 Answers ]

Would you rather date around while waiting for the perfect person to show up, or not date at all until you meet the perfect person?

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Should I wait? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to get the right bit of advice. Someone help me out here! For the first 10 months of our relationship, my girlfriend and I spent nearly every second together, with only a handful of little picky fights. Nothing big though. I realize that this was a mistake because we had only been...

Should I wait? [ 9 Answers ]

Well see. There is this girl, Sarah. She beautiful and kind and gorgeous. I recently started to have feelings for her. I mean I've asked her "What would you say if i asked you out" before she did say yes. But that was a whole year ago. She likes this guy named Brad. Who is a real jerk to me but...

View more questions Search