Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Would you go to a party that your ex friend would be at?
    My friend is having a party and she invited a guy I'm not friends with anymore. It wasn't my decision not to be friends with him he kind of "broke up with me". I don't know if I would feel comftorable being there. I've been thinking back in forth if I should go or not. Do you think I should go?
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Feb 28, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Darlin' Don't let someone like your ex ruin it for you. Don't go because he's there. Go because your friend asked you too. Go with other friends, keep them around so you can keep your mind off that person.

Feb 28, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 28, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Don't give your power away to him by staying away. Go to the party and have the time of your life!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 28, 2012, 06:31 PM
    I think you shpuld go if you really want to.

Mar 2, 2012, 11:18 PM
    I don't really want to go I just feel kind of obligated to since she asked me. I'm shy and don't know any of her friends except one which is my friend and she is friends with my ex friend and it would be awkward. But I'm going to go.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Don't feel obligated. Going to a party is not necessary to your existence. If you feel uncomfortable, leave.

Mar 3, 2012, 07:37 PM
    I just got back and had a good time my ex friend wasn't even there. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage son lets 19 yr. Old friend drive parents car and the friend wrecks it. [ 5 Answers ]

The 19 yr. old is licensed and has his own insurance. He is at fault in the wreck. One of the passengers in the other vehicle conveniently discovers neck pain when the police arrive. How much liability will the parents insurance company have toward vehicle repair and who is responsible for the...

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

View more questions Search