Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ascetica0 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 10:58 PM
    Show where guy saves three princesses and wears invisibility cloak and winged boots
    Hi! I'm sorry for the long description but I have this episode mostly memorized.

This show looks to be made in the 80s or early 90s. I think the format was a different fairy tale every episode and they were either 30 minutes or an hour long.

A king wants to wed his daughters. All the suitors have to do is stand guard outside their room for a night and not fall asleep and they can have their pick of the daughters. So far no one has been able to do it because the princesses always offer the suitor some wine which is roofied and puts them to sleep.

The most recent suitor, our hero, takes the wine but instead pours it out once they go to sleep. After a while, he hears noises in the room and looks through the keyhole. The princesses are awake but seem to be in a dream state and there are three handsome men with them leading them through a door that's appeared in the bed chamber wall.

He follows them through the door and down a long staircase and ends up in a fantasy land. He finds a river he needs to cross and sees two men arguing for ownership of a pair of winged boots and an invisibility cloak. Since the two men can not settle their differences, he offers that they take ten paces back and on his command run for the boots and cloak. Whoever gets there first can have both. They agree and start counting off paces, but when he announces for them to run, our hero grabs the boots and throws the cloak over himself. The two crash into each other and he makes it across the river.

He finds the castle that the princesses were taken to and sees them dancing with the three handsome dudes, but somehow he can see their true form and they're actually demons. Our hero breaks the spell and runs back with the princesses to the stairs which start collapsing as they run up them. They jump through the door as it disappears into the wall or something.

The king is stoked and offers all his daughters to him and I can't remember which one he picks :P

Sorry this description was so long, but I remember almost the whole episode. I just can't find it again >.< Thanks in advance.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 12:36 AM
    Was it animated?

Sounds like,.

Grimm's fairy Tale Classics
    Episode: The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes

---
    ascetica0 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 10:33 AM
    Yes it was animated and this is it! You guys are awesome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you determine what size a guy wears in shirts? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend and his birthday is coming and I'm trying figure out what size does he wear. My friend said get him a XL shirt but I don't know if that's right because he's 6"3 and 200 pounds and the reason why I didn't ask him what his size is because I don't want him to know what I'm up too...

Trying to remember the name of a movie about a guy saves a girl. [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to find this name of a movie I watched a while ago. It was made probley in the last 5 years. Its about this guy and girl. She has just lost her love and it's the guys cousin but he doesn't know it until later. He helps her and she has him do any different things that remind her of the one...

View more questions Search