Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizzies Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Should I dump him?
    I'm 12 almost 13. Here's my story. I asked my friend one day should I be liking him. The guy I'm referring to is nate he's like my best friend. I would do anything for him. I asked her should I be liking him she said yes shortly after she walks over to him and asks if he wants to date me. He said yes. I was thinking Nooooooo... I didn't want her to ask him because he's my friend and I liked a friend before after he found out he stopped talking to for 6 months. I'm 12 I don't want a boyfriend but I want a crush that's it. What should I do with my (now all thanks to my friend emily)boyfriend. I like him but I don't think he likes me very much. Should I dump him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2012, 07:31 PM
    When you are 12/13, then a boyfriend is just a special pal you have a crush on. Enjoy, and when the crushes fade away, you can go back to being friends again.
    ttaayylloorr18 Posts: 44, Reputation: -3

Jan 27, 2012, 09:01 PM
    If you don't want a boyfriend don't feel obligated to stay with him. Its your life
    krafteame Posts: 48, Reputation: 11

Jan 27, 2012, 09:30 PM
    It does sound like Nate and You are special friends. I would just go on like the two of you have been. Don't let your friend`s actions make you and Nate treat each other any different. Relax and enjoy the special friendship you two are blessed to have. I might do one more thing. I would take my other (girl) friend to the side and in a non confrontional way tell her you know she did not mean any harm but in the future please don't put you on the spot again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I dump him? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 weeks and he hugged me for the first time today. I was a little mad it took him so long to hug me. He is really shy but he is becoming more social. My friends think he is ugly but kind. He is very sweet and I can tell that he likes me a lot. I only agreed to...

Why did he dump me? [ 4 Answers ]

Our relationship was amazing. We went through so much together. He saved me from my abusive dad and let me stay with him until I found a new home. He would say I am beautiful and only I can make him feel attracted. We did all those things that only happen in movies like listening to his heartbeat,...

Should I dump him! [ 15 Answers ]

Hmmm... so okay... I've been dating this guy for 4 or 5 months off and on and well I'm really confused right now about where we stand cause we don't get to see each other much because I have to sneak around to be able to see him cause NO ONE likes him at all >.<! Though I can see why... and...

Why did my ex dump me? [ 10 Answers ]

Everyhting was going well for me and my boyfriend. We have been together for about 7months and I thought everything was good, until one day he told me that it is over. I don't what happened? Why did he dump me?

I want to dump him [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been going out with this boy for about a month now. Hes nice looking, but I think he fancies some other girls this pisses me off. He doesn't seem loving and caring. I want to dump him but not upset him. How can I dump him?? :confused:

View more questions Search