Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fireresc Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2007, 08:36 PM
    2000 Plymouth Breeze Transmisson
    Iam having a problem with my 2000 Plymouth Breeze shifting. It seems to be fine when you first take off. It will shift all the way through the gears but when you slow down to stop and it down shifts, it will not shift back out of first gear.

I have had 2 repair shos look at it and one said I need to replace the transmission and the other wanted to replace the computer controlling the transmission.

Any opinion which I should listen too? There is quite a difference in the cost...

Check out some similar questions!

Transmission for '98 Plymouth Voyager [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me where to find the "brain" from my transmission? We were told in the firewall, but cannot find this part. Can anyone give me a brief description of where to look? Thanks!

Plymouth breeze - fuel line freeze up? [ 2 Answers ]

I think I may have fuel line freeze up. What can I do to fix it? :confused:

Thermostat :95 Plymouth Voyager [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 95 voyager that does not maintain heat. It will get fairly warm when you start it and let it sit and warm up. Then when you go somewhere it starts cooling down and blows cold air.I checked the top radiator hose and seems close to 190 degrees. I checked the vacuum fittings and all the lines...

Breeze 2000 - RPM fluctuates [ 1 Answers ]

Plymouth Breeze 2000 100-300 rpm tachometer variations, associated with transmission power surges and slight vehicle accelerations, duration 3-5 seconds, frequency once or more each 2-5 minutes. Occurs at highway speeds with cruise control ON or OFF, less often in cool weather. Three...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.