Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    townerb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 12:25 AM
    Obscure 80's Cartoon that rocked!
    K, so I can't remember a thing, which makes it super hard to really ask a good question. But maybe if there's some super smart 80's cartoon guru out there, they'll get it. I'll be way impressed. O.K. so all I remember is it involved a Castle, Magic, and some little wizard type dude or person that like lived outside the castle in a tree and they had the secret way into the castle... I think... Anyway, the most clear memory is they poured this bubbling sparkling pink drink into glasses and drank it and I always wanted to know what it tasted like when I was a kid. So those are all pretty vague, but if someone could put those together and answer what movie it is, you are the coolest ever!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Isn't that a movie about Merlin the magician,
    Sword in the stone?

Or is that The Last Unicorn?
    antipode12 Posts: 248, Reputation: 8

Aug 22, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Sounds simply like "He-Man" to me.

Castle Grey Skull... Orco the magician,
    stormystrike Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 08:43 AM
    Oh gosh were they caught in this evil castle and was there some sort or shrubbery involved... sounds like my question ? I'm just happy to know someone else is trying to find this one. Keep me posted
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 01:31 PM
    "Castle, Magic, and some little wizard type dude or person that like lived
    outside the castle in a tree and they had the secret way into the castle.."

Was it a series?

Maybe,.

Little Wizards

view intro
    ElfGirl777 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2011, 04:14 PM
    Was it Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears? Gummiberry Juice is a concoction formulated using Gummiberries by the Gummi Bears...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney's_Adventures_of_the_Gummi_Bears

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure 80's Sci-fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a film that I saw on Spotlight before it became HBO years ago when I was nine or ten years old. I don't know who was in it or the title. It involved aliens that came to earth, and they were yellow aliens, they hid in a shell that looked like humans, then near the end the shell would...

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Old cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I don't think it was a series. It has a sheepdog named Schaefer, who went into space and landed on a planet and met an alien girl (looked human w/ a nose like the thing on a snorkels head) she and her dog needed his help saving her planet and Earth from being destroyed by a mean Colonel, who she...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

Obscure 80's animated movie gnomes [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I've looked everywhere for this movie with no luck. It's reminiscent of David the Gnome (but is not!). The storyline is that there is a young fairy or gnome with a grandfather gnome with a bright red nose and two fairy/gnome friends. The fairy happens across a house where she hears a piano...

View more questions Search