Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Nov 30, 2011, 10:14 PM
    Saw a movie around 1984
    I saw this movie around 1984 on network TV it was a bunch of thieves trying to steal some jewels they had to repel across the floor to this statue that held the jems cause the floor was trapped but when one of the guys got to the statue he tried to take one of the jewels and the statue was trapped also it had a snake made of stone or metal as part of it and when the thief grabbed it the snake part swag around and killed him . Does anyone know what the name of this movie is ?

Check out some similar questions!

1984 4 cylinder [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1984 4 cylinder 50hp mercury, I had problems with the carb that turned out to be the float in one of the carbs was bad so I changed that out. I also put a new water pump and new front and rear sills on the lower unit. After changing these all of these out I've had problems getting to motor...

1984 dodge truck [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1984 dodge pick up with a 318. I have replaced a lot of parts and it still won't start. It started with a short somewhere which would drain my battery , I think I fixed that but now I can't get it to start.

Reading 1984 [ 3 Answers ]

I love reading and many times George Orwell's classic, 1984, has been suggested to me. I bought the book, but I can't seem to get past the first 45 pages, which I keep reading over and over, with little understanding of what is going on. I guess I am just looking for some motivation and some...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.