Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeyajai Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 03:38 PM
    How to fix sd card error
    Samsung 4Gb sd card is showing error.Even I couldn't format it.I tried with card recovery software & stellar phoenix photo recovery software. After scanning by this softwares it showing no files found.Please fix my problem
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 19, 2011, 03:41 PM
    Sounds like the card is bad. If you can't even format it, it's likely that there is some sort of defect with it.
    sos07 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 09:14 PM
    jeyajai, have you try formatting it on another computer or laptop if you have one? Please tell me what OS your computer has. XP, Visat, Win 7? If you format it one OS, and then try to format it in another OS, the SD card may not be readable in the other OS computer. Or if you have taken it out before without ejecting or it safely, the card may become unreable, especially with sd cards and flash drives.

Recovery software such as phoenix will not be able to find any files on it since they are not powerful, or thorough enough.

In you case, your only other option to recover anything, if at all, is to get/hire a seasoned computer pro who knows how to recover your files from the sd card. Good luck.
    jeyajai Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2011, 03:18 PM
    Soso7, Thank you for answering my question. I have no other computer. My compuer has windows xp os. I have taken sd card safely from laptop.any way I will try it on my friend's computer.
    Thanks again.
    Jessikaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2011, 03:37 AM
    Kernel for Windows Recovery is a useful tool that is capable of recovering data from all types of external storage devices including memory cards. This memory card recovery tool can fix problems like wrong Windows partitioning, virus attack, damaged or deleted partitions and Windows registry corruption errors to restore data.
    nisaar.eee05 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 01:54 AM
    Hi Jeyejai!
    Try to format it with administrator rights..
    Use Recuva to recover your files. It is a good and free software.
    Try it and let me know, if you get succeed..
    pack89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 04:58 PM
    If you want to recover flash card after format error occurred in flash card.you need to download software.
    jessicadavid Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2012, 04:56 AM
    Seems like your card is corrupted, you have to replace it
    sannyfairy52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2012, 05:05 AM
    To fix sd card errors, you need to format the card and then to restore the lost photos or videos from formatting, you must make use of efficient recovery tool.

Memory Stick Recovery Software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix this error... [ 17 Answers ]

Well its about outlook express... every time I open it there's an error show here it is: :confused: The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:...

Gmail error where do I fix it at? [ 1 Answers ]

Gmail error Message "The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'http', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D" I don't know where to fix at.

How to fix Error 0x800CCC0D [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me I can't fix this error

View more questions Search