Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahay19 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2011, 08:07 PM
    Am I in love at age 14?
    We have been dating for over 8 months now and I have liked him for about 2 years. We know each other so well, we are best friends, we tell each other everything, are always there for each other, we act crazy together, and we adore each other.

But is it love?

I miss him the second I am not with him. When I am with him its like nothing else matters.. I just feel like we connect. Like when we are together it feels sort of magical. If he were to be hurt in any way I would feel like a part of me has been hurt too. And when I am not with him its like a part of me is missing. I feel like telling the world that I have found the one! That I will never be lonely again! Because it feels like this will never end. This bond that we share that I can't even describe with words..

But then I remember that I am only 14, so does that mean I am not really in love?
    Misaki_Ayuzawa Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2011, 08:22 AM
    Ok. Well by that story I can see that you two are in love, but. What's the source that makes you two like each other? If it's because the physics, then sorry.. It's not love it's lust. But according to your story, I knew that it is "love"~
    ahay19 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Are you asking if we just like each other because of our looks? Because no! Haha honestly a lot of people tell me he isn't that hot, and I know I'm not ugly but I'm not exactly super model gorgeous here either. But still he thinks I'm beautiful, and I believe he is adorable. Mostly because of our personalitys. But the main reason we like each other so much is because we are best friends. We always have an amazing time together.
    SweetChick10101 Posts: 38, Reputation: 7

Dec 13, 2011, 11:14 PM
    I think that love has no age! If you are mature enough to share your feelings and interests with someone else, then you certainly can fall in love. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: If you've found someone you care about that much, don't feel the need to label it as "love" or stress about it being love or not! Just be glad you have someone you like that much to be with, no matter if you're 14 or 44! :)
    Shannon292011 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Yes you are in love , if you relate to him and you understand each other tell him that you love him. It doesn't matter if your 14 age doesn't matter and it doesn't take a genius to work that out , go for it and tell him that you love him... I did and I was only 11 and I'm still with my boyfriend and I'm 13 now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I am in love and I am under age for marrige what I do [ 8 Answers ]

If I am in love and I am under age for marrige what

What is the age for serious love [ 4 Answers ]

Is 21 still too young for serious love? Nothing happens in my life, but I am not confident on our young age. Even people are older, they still someday get divorced. If someday I will do that, my relationship is meaningless now. Is the best way to love a person not expressing love?

DId you marry the one you were in love with at age 19? [ 15 Answers ]

My 19 yo daughter has announced that she is sure the (17yo) boy she is dating is the one she is going to marry. This is the only boy she has dated and her the only girl. She is making some big decisions based on this assumption. I would like to show her that although it may happen the odds are...

Love and Age? [ 5 Answers ]

I have this friend of mine who is about 4 years younger to me.Earlier when he showed interest in me I told him that it was an infatuation and this will fade away with time. However, it hasn't in fact his feelings has grown more stronger he has changed himself a lot for good (quit smoking, more...

View more questions Search